The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Steinberg Cubase + Nuendo

Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 6,249
Views: 6,249
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have been a happy Nuendo / Cubase user since the beginning of Cubase – back in the ‘90s. Today an unusual situation came...

MariusPerron
replies: 2 views: 239
MariusPerron 1 day ago

Should I avoid automating the volume of the master fader after inserting a dither plug on the master bus? I usually automate the...

dontsimon
replies: 1 views: 230
Nate Wade 1 day ago

Hi folks, Does anybody know how to change the color or turn off the dark shade when tracks are selected? I have checked the...

pquinn
replies: 0 views: 182
pquinn 2 days ago

I recently read in a Steinberg support bulletin that Windows 10 MMCSS allows only 28 threads, or 14 logical cores. This means...

danharr
replies: 4 views: 490
Psychlist1972 3 days ago

Hi all, I just upgraded from studio 4 to artist 9 and when i transfered a project last night i got the track limit exceded...

pquinn
replies: 5 views: 232
pquinn 3 days ago

The reason why I ask..........? Setting up External Instruments in Cubase that show up in your list of "External...

dark blue man
replies: 9 views: 316
dark blue man 3 days ago

After extensive testing I was finally able to find a better alternative to the "Cubase MCU' setting in Sigma and leveraging...

Analogue Mastering
replies: 8 views: 1,127
esencia 4 days ago

Hi guys I'm fairly new so forgive me if I've put this in the wrong forum and mods please move to correct forum if I...

David82
replies: 8 views: 1,182
cantmix304 5 days ago

im now getting this error box popping up in c9 its saying..recording error audio drop outs detected..it then stops cubase and...

djwaxxy
replies: 22 views: 2,365
djwaxxy 5 days ago

Hey out there. I have problems to get single fader faderport working in Cubase 9.5 Running a windows 10 machine. The...

matthew john
replies: 9 views: 503
JSchlomo 6 days ago

Does anyone here use the Voxengo Curve EQ plugin "Match EQ" feature in Wavelab? I've tried many times on many sources...

Nonlinear
replies: 1 views: 306
JSchlomo 6 days ago

This is one of the big pluses with this DAW, this EQ allows you to solo the freq's your adjusting is so helpful in fine tuning...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 6 views: 516
trock 1 week ago

Hi, Have you spent some time with the new Quadrafuzz V2 Plug-In that comes bundled with Cubase Pro 8...

muziksculp
replies: 10 views: 4,735
Mushy Mushy 1 week ago

Is there a preference setting somewhere for CB to warn you if the audio files you are bringing into a mix don't match the project...

Nonlinear
replies: 4 views: 357
Nonlinear 1 week ago

Hi Would you recommend upgrading Cubase 8.0.3 to 9.5? Is the upgrade worth the cost?

Lethem
replies: 24 views: 1,102
djwaxxy 1 week ago

Hi, I've searched the forums and I can't seem to find anything that works. I've got a track to remix. All the stems are 192...

dedzy
replies: 3 views: 202
stella645 1 week ago

Since my Reason 8 is now no longer compatible with my Mac OS, I'm looking for an alternative to the NN-TX sampler that I ran via...

garethmoss
replies: 1 views: 551
felis 1 week ago

Is it possible to change VSTi patches via the navigation buttons? I can scroll through preset names, but can't get them to load....

Nate Wade
replies: 1 views: 282
Nate Wade 1 week ago

I have a drive with some old .ALL and .ARR projects on it I'd like to restore. I understand that Cubase SX3 will read these, so...

GRiFF
replies: 0 views: 221
GRiFF 1 week ago

Let's say I have created a template of sorts in Cubase, and I want to open a new project based upon it. I also have tempo...

oceantracks
replies: 9 views: 333
Steve Fogal 1 week ago

Can anyone please shed light on this? Suddenly since last using Cubase 2 days ago, the mouse is now useless. Have tried 2...

SV7107
replies: 5 views: 437
dpaulb 1 week ago

I originally asked about opening SX 2.2 projects in 9.5. I can, so that's all good. I'm using the 9.5 trial with my old...

Quetz
replies: 5 views: 339
Romantique Tp 2 weeks ago

I know that the Steinberg UR series utilize ASIO direct monitoring in Cubase (Mac/Win), but I wanted to see an updated list...

roy_mattie
replies: 0 views: 306
roy_mattie 2 weeks ago

I've noticed several times when working on large mixes that playback improves with each play. The first time through the song it...

Nonlinear
replies: 9 views: 714
DannyMac 2 weeks ago

Playing with the free demo of Cubase Elements just to get a taste of the feel of Cubase for working with midi. Recorded an...

oceantracks
replies: 4 views: 283
shanabit 2 weeks ago

I can't believe that this is not a feature but is there a way to copy automation moves done on one mixer channel and paste them...

JHTorch
replies: 2 views: 307
JHTorch 2 weeks ago

Hi all, Since updating updating win 10 creators fall update I've had problems with my mouse cursor. Every action except for...

MNoire
replies: 8 views: 355
mig27 2 weeks ago

Hi guys n girls, I've just reinstalled windows 10 and Cubase 9 and having massive problems with routing. I can't hear audio...

Exposure
replies: 7 views: 372
Nate Wade 2 weeks ago

Hello, I'm wondering if something's going on with my rig, or not. At low latencies, I'm shocked by seeing the Cubase "VST...

musicus
replies: 41 views: 17,611
BenWest 3 weeks ago

Hi everybody, Every time I manually import a MIDI file made in ReCycle 2.0 from my desktop, it causes the whole project to...

hardwarepimp
replies: 0 views: 258
hardwarepimp 3 weeks ago

It would be handy to have a way to make a template from a finished project that didn't include the audio in the pool and the...

Square Citizen
replies: 1 views: 276
Tsjah 3 weeks ago

I downloaded the demo for Cubase Pro 9.5 on Win10 thinking maybe it was time to move up from v8.4, which for me has worked great....

VitaEtMusica
replies: 1 views: 377
Lilliemarck 3 weeks ago

Running Sierra on a Mac Pro 4,1. Double clicking on the e symbol doesn't open an insert effect that is loaded. Instead every...

dpaulb
replies: 0 views: 254
dpaulb 3 weeks ago

I have three external hardware devices I would like to use with Cubase 9.5 Pro that have MIDI. I have more external hardware but...

arsmusic
replies: 10 views: 598
Romantique Tp 3 weeks ago

Anyone have a tutorial on this? The Apogee tech couldn't help. Since AUX's are handled differently, it's terribly confusing. How...

Hucklehound
replies: 2 views: 464
Havoc911 3 weeks ago

Hi folks, Here is a little program that I made, using Autohotkey script (bottom of the post), It includes parts of Jonny's...

Exidus
replies: 4 views: 2,469
snapmastering 3 weeks ago

As per title, for some reason Cubase isn't loading today, is anyone familiar with this problem? thanks in advance

macb3th
replies: 0 views: 268
macb3th 4 weeks ago

Hello, I'm having an exasperating problem with Cubase 5 that is disturbing my music creation. I have noticed that it happens...

Muchachote
replies: 6 views: 518
Muchachote 4 weeks ago

Today I have been making tests with Cubase 5, loading only one instrument track with Halion and the CPU gets overloaded. This...

Muchachote
replies: 13 views: 789
Muchachote 4 weeks ago

Hi guys :) i got cubase 9 last night and i want make my own template and i use KONTAKT 5 in my project but problem is when i...

David Arta
replies: 1 views: 286
Nate Wade 4 weeks ago

Here's my setup: MR816CSX + M-Audio Profire 2626 for 16 input channels. Cubase 7.5 with Control Room activated. I'm using the...

Rexesq
replies: 5 views: 318
Rexesq 4 weeks ago

Hi all. I need to add meta (composer, bpm, key, etc) to the wav files I make. It seems as tho there is no way to do this...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 6 views: 1,273
filmcomposer 4 weeks ago

Improvements - little Metering in the track in the arranger doesnt work with folders - ability to open more than one audio...

QnA
replies: 3 views: 779
QnA 4 weeks ago

I'm running cubase 9 (pc) and can't get my drag and drop files to create their unique name. All I get is the generic name of the...

4on6
replies: 6 views: 437
mix man 4 weeks ago

Hi, what's the best mixer/control surface for a Cubase user? I want at least 9 faders. I currently have a Behringer X-touch, and...

PerGunnar
replies: 32 views: 3,033
PerGunnar 4 weeks ago

Just wondering if anybody has any new info on the infamous Cubase bug where upon calling up a plugin instance, the plugin does...

joecandy
replies: 7 views: 491
RobGee 21st January 2018

I'm going to upgrade to artist 9.5, and have downloaded the trial 30 day version just to kind of test the water. I'm using an...

DaveWood88
replies: 0 views: 351
DaveWood88 20th January 2018

For years i've always ended up running into issues in Cubase where once I get to the mix stage I can't play the project without...

barryfell
replies: 15 views: 1,983
norbury brook 20th January 2018

Here's a quick one guys. Each instance of the Main Vocal (plus most other support vox - lot's of DT's, Adlibs etc) is tracked...

DrewSCS
replies: 2 views: 549
McIrish 20th January 2018

Does anyone know how to apply the "Spin Down" effect to my stereo bus? I have it on there and it appears to play...

Robertt8
replies: 13 views: 604
anapena 19th January 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search