The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored By
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
10th May 2017 Views: 8,551
Views: 8,551
10th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

November 20 could be the announcement for C10.

Industry
replies: 43 views: 4,610
Sonik31 1 hour ago

Hi all. Every time I record anything using Groove Agent in Cubase Elements 9.5 I hear really, really distracting and annoying...

suburbanbeat
replies: 2 views: 217
Peakae 2 hours ago

the goal is to use synths on one pc and arranging and mixing on the other . I have 2 pcs - one with Cubase 9.5 and lynx e44 sound...

adiahha
replies: 3 views: 259
popmann 10 hours ago

Apple iMac After upgrading to 9.5 pro I no longer seem to have the 3 stereo inputs available as separate channels. They...

fairwayphil
replies: 1 views: 145
BT64 12 hours ago

Hi everybody, thanks in advance for reading this and for any tips you may have. I am a long time Cubase user (almost 20 years)...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 13 views: 643
Nosajjao 1 day ago

Hi, I've just bought upgrade from Cubase Elements 9.5 to Cubase 9.5 Pro. I was told to install it directly via the 9.5 Pro...

SvenDenns
replies: 24 views: 523
SvenDenns 2 days ago

Lately when I try to click and drag a section around it pops open in the editor as if I had double clicked it (Cubase 9.5). I do...

pdiddy
replies: 16 views: 833
extralife 4 days ago

It's that time of year where we rescan all our plugins and shake our head in disgust at just another weird Cubase quirk! Have a...

zachaction
replies: 4 views: 427
Tsjah 6 days ago

I need to choose quickly on parts for an upgrade. I'm in the middle of a large project and I've hit the wall, performance-wise....

troutstudio
replies: 0 views: 228
troutstudio 1 week ago

I have just upgraded from an i7 4790k based machine to an i7 8700 based system and am surprised and a pretty disappointed that...

soapmak3r
replies: 6 views: 1,237
soapmak3r 1 week ago

Downloaded and installed cubase 9.5.40 today. I didn't have any problems before with my simple projects, and none after the...

ponzi
replies: 48 views: 2,302
BlackBackDrop 1 week ago

So I finally upgraded from C4 Studio to C9.5 Pro. I installed C9.5 on my new computer with C4 still on the old system. All...

Buss-me
replies: 18 views: 888
Steve Fogal 1 week ago

Hey out there. I have problems to get single fader faderport working in Cubase 9.5 Running a windows 10 machine. The...

matthew john
replies: 21 views: 2,180
JSchlomo 2 weeks ago

Hi Guys, hopefully this post doesn't ignite a flame. I have been recently giving Cubase 9.5 a go, after being a Logic...

Thales
replies: 2 views: 435
soundrage 2 weeks ago

Okay so I am using a MPC 4000 connected to Cubase elements 9.5 using a um one MK2 midi interface. My goal is to hit start on the...

Joeg11
replies: 8 views: 429
Steve Fogal 2 weeks ago

So, I'm working on a live set setup at the moment , and I seem to have an issue with timestreching in Cubase. I basically take...

denstrow
replies: 0 views: 274
denstrow 2 weeks ago

If you have a snaredrum with a lot of tone/sustain, what type of crossfade length/type do you use, to avoid the crossfades being...

DaPhunk73
replies: 3 views: 398
DaPhunk73 3 weeks ago

Hello people, I have this weird issue where, for example, I have an Instrument Track which was automated using my Mod Wheel...

MisterCrayle
replies: 12 views: 387
MisterCrayle 3 weeks ago

"""The Cubase 9.5.30 update has been released today. It should fix most Direct Offline Processing issues: ...

Deleted User
replies: 46 views: 4,161
fuse 3 weeks ago

Hi. I'm using Cubase 9.5 right now, and I was wondering what is more significant.. number of cores vs. clock speed. I mainly...

qkrzazzang
replies: 26 views: 1,359
jammiedodger666 3 weeks ago

Something very strange is happening. Every time I press a key on the computer keyboard Cubase 7.0.6 sends MIDI (I can see it in...

fadanoid
replies: 6 views: 349
fadanoid 4 weeks ago

Hi, i didnt get visual feedback of the parameters values on the display of my Mackie Mcu when tweeking volume faders and thirdy...

Cuiabano76
replies: 6 views: 459
bace 4 weeks ago

Hi! Am looking to replace my old monitor and read lots of recommendations on this resolution. Can anyone provide a screenshot how...

souljahh
replies: 4 views: 719
Bradovic 9th October 2018

Let's say I am reproducing a piece of music for which I have a stereo audio reference track. There are sections of this piece...

oceantracks
replies: 13 views: 1,231
denstrow 9th October 2018

Hi, it properly to soon, to ask about Halion Lua scripting, i am just learning Halion 6, even thought i have lots of experince in...

henrikh2008
replies: 10 views: 923
samplefuel 9th October 2018

What's the use of the input faders in Cubase? Simple input meters is enough rite?

BT64
replies: 15 views: 632
jammiedodger666 6th October 2018

Hello, obviously this is a bit geared towards the people who have FL Studio piano roll experience (or not and perhaps you...

MisterCrayle
replies: 1 views: 345
BT64 6th October 2018

Hello, I'm wondering if something's going on with my rig, or not. At low latencies, I'm shocked by seeing the Cubase "VST...

musicus
replies: 51 views: 20,888
Swi 6th October 2018

I'm still new to Cubase but have no idea what is going on here: Dropbox - Screenshot 2018-10-05 14.16.26.png note the...

oceantracks
replies: 2 views: 387
BT64 6th October 2018

Anyone know how to get the Soft eLicenser to quit giving me a warning that my PC fingerprint has changed every time I start up...

onewire
replies: 5 views: 398
onewire 3rd October 2018

I'm trying to use my collection of Akai CDroms in Cubase 9. Kontakt player will read these but will shut down after...

bartitude666
replies: 1 views: 446
BT64 3rd October 2018

Hello Has anyone tried running Cubase 6 on Windows 10? Not officially supported by Steinberg, but I'd rather not upgrade if I...

steve_sax
replies: 23 views: 6,621
popmann 2nd October 2018

Help, Cubase minds. Anyway problem here. I had a project in 96 sample rate on Sierra using cubase 9.5. Anyway my hackintosh...

spektor
replies: 3 views: 412
spektor 1st October 2018

In Cubase AI, I've created a complex tempo track to match a pre-recorded audio track. Now I need to insert some extra music...

Airlane1979
replies: 2 views: 491
Revson 1st October 2018

ive had a weird problem for the past few days..ill start a project or load a old one and instrument tracks will randomly stop...

djwaxxy
replies: 14 views: 532
djwaxxy 29th September 2018

It looks like SmartAV have well and truly dropped of the planet now... they stopped selling new gear a few years back, but now...

LDStudios
replies: 14 views: 2,190
ccbass 29th September 2018

Hej, I‘m no cubase-user, but want to mix a session that was created in cubase (think Artist). Now: I couldn‘t find info if...

jnchristp
replies: 6 views: 425
BT64 24th September 2018

Whoever figures this out gets a medal. My mix/master sounds just as I would like it to but that is when I listen via my...

Keeby
replies: 3 views: 459
BT64 23rd September 2018

Hi, This has mystified me as far back as Cubase 3.6 right up to Cubase 9.5. What does Cubase mean by "Channel" in the...

Rorn Bejabers
replies: 2 views: 629
Owen L T 21st September 2018

Is there a way to have the Cubase Mixer automatically display the same tracks as whatever is showing in the main Project...

oceantracks
replies: 4 views: 495
oceantracks 18th September 2018

Recent new user to Cubase. Using 9.5, I wanted to learn about Groove Agent which supposedly has a basic version included, but...

oceantracks
replies: 2 views: 479
oceantracks 15th September 2018

Using Cubase 9.5 on Mac OS, I'm having an annoying minor problem with mediabay. When I am browsing my Instrument track presets in...

weld77
replies: 2 views: 481
weld77 10th September 2018

Hello people, I have a weird issue. I have 2 guitar tracks; same riff, one panned hard left & the other hard right. Now,...

MisterCrayle
replies: 0 views: 404
MisterCrayle 8th September 2018

I'm combining two kicks and am working on the high end attack of one of the kicks with MultibandEnvelopeShaper. For some reason,...

VitaEtMusica
replies: 4 views: 552
VitaEtMusica 8th September 2018

Hi all. Just like the title says, I'm having a hell of a time getting MIDI information sent through my UMC 1820 interface using...

suburbanbeat
replies: 3 views: 454
VitaEtMusica 7th September 2018

FIXED!! DESPERATE!! All right I’m posting this on all mediums I can think of. I’m as desperate as one can be. I’ve been...

BasUitermark
replies: 11 views: 632
thedberg 7th September 2018

What I want to know is When using odd time signature Bold white lines should move slightly backwards It is convenient to see...

w9w9bc
replies: 0 views: 404
w9w9bc 6th September 2018

I was just looking at info on the UR-Rt interfaces. Specifically the PR and the pictures/drawings on the Steinberg site. One or...

thenoodle
replies: 17 views: 1,956
thenoodle 3rd September 2018

Hello I have been looking around the internet for weeks and have contacted Cubase support but to no avail. They stopped replying...

Stuart B
replies: 31 views: 981
Therion 3rd September 2018

Every time I import a stereo file and click “split channels” to get two separate mono tracks, the left one works fine with...

Jake_SJL
replies: 2 views: 590
Jake_SJL 2nd September 2018

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search