The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By PluginBoutique
Options
Announcement: Welcome to the "DAW talk" subforum area Whitecat
9th May 2017 Views: 12,958
Views: 12,958
9th May 2017
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Link : https://new.steinberg.net/cubase/new-features/ Interesting things, in this new version. Mainly, the macros window...

cubic13
replies: 91 views: 4,748
blaugruen7 23 minutes ago

first I contacted chat support but was told right way " call this number ... " called them, while i was on hold, they...

TS-12
replies: 12 views: 592
renesas 2 days ago

Since about a year ago Cubase is recording midi data too early. During actual recording I can tell that I'm in time, but then...

tim727
replies: 8 views: 350
Muser 3 days ago

Hey guys, I have exported a piece of music today, and for some reason, really, really loving it on the playback I get from...

Firewire
replies: 6 views: 217
mroekalea 4 days ago

I would like to set up a template where I can program different mixer’s designated for audio and a separate mixer for...

Derek Reese
replies: 6 views: 256
Derek Reese 4 days ago

Dear Users, I tried to use Nuendo 10.2.10 on macOS (10.12.6) with AVID HD Native PCIe card and HD OMNI. When I set buffer...

marsian
replies: 0 views: 103
marsian 4 days ago

I have tried using cubase audio align instead of Vocalign, and it usually never worked properly. I thought I was doing something...

renesas
replies: 1 views: 221
TS-12 4 days ago

Hi guys, I'm thinking how I can update my Windows 7 32 bit system to Windows 10 64 bit as cheap as possible. As I still have...

Lotuz2019
replies: 3 views: 135
Lotuz2019 1 week ago

Hi y'all, I'm about to assemble myself a new desktop PC using some of the newest chips out there. Besides the fact that I...

DeadPoet
replies: 10 views: 410
nspaas 1 week ago

hi there, here's my setup: - Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 (1st gen) - CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X - RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200...

JudoLudo
replies: 2 views: 172
TS-12 1 week ago

Might be a moan zone thread here. So I got Cubase 10 not long ago, nice stretch feature for vocals etc but, a few plugins are...

hellohead
replies: 13 views: 742
SNTMNTL 1 week ago

What will I get extra with the USB-C model? I'm struggling to believe that it will be better latency/sound/stability, but I want...

apouncer
replies: 5 views: 2,371
Chevron 1 week ago

Hey guys, I'm new to Ambisonics and just about getting my head around this. I am using Cubase 10.5 I was wondering if anyone...

Firewire
replies: 4 views: 184
Firewire 1 week ago

I have other grievances with Cubase but one I find unacceptable is that audio and MIDI timing suffer under load. When the...

zephonic
replies: 5 views: 1,022
Firewire 1 week ago

Long term Logic, Ableton and Pro Tools user here. I've always been impressed with the features I see Cubase having and thinking...

Chevron
replies: 10 views: 212
Scragend 1 week ago

I just updated from Cubase 10.0.3 to 10.0.5 and now the same project I was working on has ASIO spikes. I went to task manager and...

monkeymanx
replies: 15 views: 1,501
matucha 2 weeks ago

I keep hearing from more and more people who get banned from steinberg forums and getting posts deleted when asking help about...

TS-12
replies: 65 views: 4,798
mattiasnyc 2 weeks ago

please save me by telling me the solution !!! its been hours ... ok My fade in on audio parts is not showing /...

ajscent
replies: 7 views: 297
fabstudios 2 weeks ago

when i used stylus i could change a loop from regular time to half time or double time with a click of a button. what way is...

facy102
replies: 1 views: 1,114
dj Royal Tee 2 weeks ago

I use Silent Way set of cv control plugins in Cubase a lot, after upgrading to 10Pro (latest update) if I unload one of the...

Harvey Specter
replies: 1 views: 536
Naturligasteg 2 weeks ago

For those that are interested, I tested out the new Cubase 10.5 and found some flaws, discovered some work-arounds and gave a...

tomwatson
replies: 0 views: 612
tomwatson 2 weeks ago

I have recently noticed that my Slate Trigger plugin in bypass messes up the delay compensation when bouncing, so the track will...

DaPhunk73
replies: 4 views: 251
DaPhunk73 3 weeks ago

I want to buy Cubase 10 Pro via download. I already have an eLicenser USB Key that I'm using for plugins like Nexus 2. Can I...

Digimax
replies: 3 views: 251
Digimax 3 weeks ago

Dear all! I need your help to fix problem of Variaudio function in Cubase Artist 10 updated from Elements version. The problem...

tranminhtung88
replies: 1 views: 552
jammiedodger666 3 weeks ago

Hi all, Longtime Cubase user here - currently 9.5 Pro. I have never concerned myself with anything other than Key Commands...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 3 views: 317
Princeton.Verb 3 weeks ago

Does anybody know where I can find a version of cubase that will run on a macbook pro w/ 10.6.8 installed? Many thanks.

omega75
replies: 1 views: 268
mattiasnyc 3 weeks ago

Starting this thread, as there is not a general C10 bug(list) thread on GS as far as I know. I'm on W10 with C10.0.50, 4k (no...

matucha
replies: 0 views: 178
matucha 3 weeks ago

I doubt we'll see it in 10.5 which is around the corner, but wouldn't it be nice if Cubase would implement an online...

denstrow
replies: 1 views: 234
allbuttonmode 3 weeks ago

Since Avid announced their artist mix replacement, thinking of getting one of these used as people upgrade. Anyone using the...

LGK_Dude
replies: 10 views: 905
MPC_MAN 3 weeks ago

Hi. I'm using Cubase 9.5 right now, and I was wondering what is more significant.. number of cores vs. clock speed. I mainly...

qkrzazzang
replies: 27 views: 4,395
DeadPoet 4 weeks ago

Hello to the Gearslutz audio community, I recently finished mixing my song and the track sounds good and I am fairly satisfied...

producerxtr
replies: 8 views: 446
thenoodle 4 weeks ago

Hey there, currently switching from old DAW to Cubase 10 and looking for a control surface with tight integration. Please, I...

revbob
replies: 2 views: 295
DeadPoet 4 weeks ago

I am new to Cubase and I'm trying to record my guitar. Once I've set up an audio track I cannot see it picking up my guitar on...

Skyrah Music
replies: 6 views: 314
bmanzer 4 weeks ago

What is the procedure to export all separate tracks at once and the same length as .wav files? I need to give them to a studio...

emenelton
replies: 9 views: 275
mattiasnyc 1st November 2019

I bought Cubase 10 this afternoon and its very very buggy and for me pretty much unusable as it is until they patch it. my main...

djwaxxy
replies: 182 views: 21,620
newspeak17 30th October 2019

After using Cubase without a control surface for years, I've have started to wonder if I can make creative use of the hardware...

Camerhil
replies: 3 views: 405
cubic13 26th October 2019

G'day, I just got a new laptop and it turns out it has a touchscreen. It's a win10 machine and I have 43 songs to get through...

luddite
replies: 26 views: 693
luddite 26th October 2019

I'm using Console 1 together with Cubase and wonder if there is any possibility to re-arrange the Track Numbers? I don't want to...

toneage
replies: 2 views: 401
DeadPoet 23rd October 2019

Does anyone know of a way that I can control the order of how devices show up for MIDI ports when you have more than one MIDI...

DevonB
replies: 2 views: 324
DevonB 23rd October 2019

Hi I have 2 pc's ... is it possible to buy another dongle and also copy the activation key accross. It gives me the option to...

NARINDER
replies: 3 views: 609
Oop 21st October 2019

So I am struggling with the performance of Cubase yet again. The culprit would appear to demanding plugins but in this...

newspeak17
replies: 12 views: 1,013
mattiasnyc 20th October 2019

Hi, Do you use a Control Surface with Cubase 7 ? If Yes, .. Which One ? and how do you like it ? has it considerably improved,...

muziksculp
replies: 85 views: 9,282
ataylor 19th October 2019

Hi everybody, I have a strange midi timing problem in Cubase 7 Element when used as a sequencer for external hardware...

kicks91
replies: 1 views: 530
kicks91 18th October 2019

hi all I switched from logic to cubase - yeh ! Ok please can someone help :-) I am bouncing out some stems I want...

ajscent
replies: 9 views: 830
1jordyzzz 17th October 2019

hi guys I want to assign my midi controller to multiple channels and control at the same time I have a Panning device set...

ajscent
replies: 2 views: 266
ajscent 14th October 2019

I have this vague recollection of once finding a waveform editing function in Cubase 7 that was labelled as altering the apparent...

musicus
replies: 1 views: 330
greggybud 13th October 2019

Here's the situation - I want to play on my keyboard, triggering an external synthesizer while selecting presets for an external...

DevonB
replies: 2 views: 259
DevonB 13th October 2019

I came across this photo of Hildur and was wondering if anyone can identify the DAW she's using? It looks like Cubase to me but...

RoseWagner
replies: 4 views: 669
RoseWagner 10th October 2019

I'm still running Cubase 7.5 on Windows 7. Still fulfills all my needs. Except that it's taking a long long time to start up....

musicus
replies: 7 views: 470
musicus 10th October 2019

Can anyone identify the DAW he uses from looking at this photo? Is it Cubase?

RoseWagner
replies: 2 views: 463
RoseWagner 9th October 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search