The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Cubase Elements 7 Trial and 7.0.6 maintenance update for Cubase Elements 7 / AI / LE
Old 23rd October 2013
Lives for gear

Cubase Elements 7 Trial and 7.0.6 maintenance update for Cubase Elements 7 / AI / LE

Hello all,

We are vey proud to announce the release of Cubase Elements 7 Trial, together with this we have also uploaded the maintenance update 7.0.6 for Cubase Elements 7 / Cubase AI 7 / Cubase LE 7
You can download the update from the following link:

Cubase Elements 7.0.6 update

Best regards,
GN
Old 24th October 2013
Lives for gear
Where to download Cubase Elements 7 Trial ? I can't find it anywhere. On Trial page there's only Cubase 7 full?

Thanks
Old 24th October 2013
Lives for gear

Hello,

Cubase Elements 7 Trial

Best regards,
GN
Old 25th October 2013
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillermo N View Post
Hello,

Cubase Elements 7 Trial

Best regards,
GN
Working now. Thanks
Old 25th October 2013
Gear Nut

Hi GN. Not sure where would be the best place to ask but I am planning in the future to purchase a new pc. I bought Cubase 5 then upgraded to 6 then through to 7.06. I have never done a complete reinstall. Will I have to go back to the c5 discs then follow all the subsequent upgrades or is there an easier way?

Sent from my GT-I9100P
Old 26th October 2013
Gear Addict

I have to say I am REALLY enjoying the Cubase Elements trial, just tried it out because I was bored, and man is it nice to use, I would've bought it right now if it weren't for the dongle :/
Old 26th October 2013
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homunculus View Post
I have to say I am REALLY enjoying the Cubase Elements trial, just tried it out because I was bored, and man is it nice to use, I would've bought it right now if it weren't for the dongle :/
you can buy it and use it as a soft licence straight away
Old 26th October 2013
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesK View Post
Hi GN. Not sure where would be the best place to ask but I am planning in the future to purchase a new pc. I bought Cubase 5 then upgraded to 6 then through to 7.06. I have never done a complete reinstall. Will I have to go back to the c5 discs then follow all the subsequent upgrades or is there an easier way?

Sent from my GT-I9100P
You only need one C7 full installer (currently 7.05 is downloadable or if you bought a boxed version you can use the DVDs) and the latest update.
Old 28th October 2013
Lives for gear

Hello,

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesK View Post

Sent from my GT-I9100P
Cubase 7 is a full installer, you do not need to have the previous versions installed, unless of course you want to use them for any reason.
The same applies for the maintenance updates; You do not need 7.0.5 to upgrade to 7.0.6.
Install Cubase 7 from your DVD and then go straight to Cubase 7.0.6
Best regards,
GN
Old 28th October 2013
Gear Nut

Thanks, I don't have discs for Cubase 7
I bought 5 then upgraded online thereafter.

Sent from my GT-I9100P
Old 29th October 2013
Lives for gear

Hello,

You can download the full installer from the same page where you download the 7.0.6 update:

Cubase 7

Best regards,
GN
Old 29th October 2013
Gear Nut

Thank you very much for the help really appreciate it

Sent from my GT-I9100P
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search