The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Cubase 10 - Delete Tempo Data?
Old 4th June 2019
Lives for gear
Cubase 10 - Delete Tempo Data?

Can anyone tell me how the heck to delete ALL tempo track data? I've been trying for days now to create a tempo track for a project that wasn't recorded to the grid. There is also tempo changes, as well a a time signature change. Needless to say Cubase and I have been having epic failures trying to accomplish this.

Every time I go through the process of "detect tempo" , etc., and then determine I want to basically start over,...yes, I can hit "undo" , but upon opening up the session again, Cubase starts syncing to the tempo track, that isn't even on the project window. I can then hit "alt-t" I believe, and open the tempo track edit window, and the data is still there. I can select all and delete,... but the project still syncs to the click.

So basically how can I make sure I delete ALL tempo track data? I've been created a a new project name to work on ensuing "attempts" at this tempo track fiasco, so I'm able to just open up the fresh project and start over, but it would be so much easier to just pick up where I left off, so to speak.

Thanks
Marc

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search