The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Cubase 10.0.20 available DAW Software
Old 17th April 2019
Gear Nut

Cubase 10.0.20 available

Cubase 10.0.20 in the download manager now.
Old 17th April 2019
Gear Maniac

Old 4 weeks ago
Quite a bit in this update.

Link to version history pdf : http://download.steinberg.net/downlo...on_History.pdf
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Don't see the right click menu having been restored to it's former glory (my biggest disappointment and workflow catastrophe)
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

How is stability?!!?! I'm still waiting from 9.5
All clear?!?!?
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioloud View Post
How is stability?!!?! I'm still waiting from 9.5
All clear?!?!?
Yes, pretty stable at this point it seems. Some issues initially, but most were wrapped up by 10.0.15. This fixes even more.
Since you can still have 9.5 installed I would say if you want to go for it, there's no real reason not to at this point.
Old 4 weeks ago
mfx
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ha33y View Post
Don't see the right click menu having been restored to it's former glory (my biggest disappointment and workflow catastrophe)
I totally agree - the new selection method is a disaster. Haven't looked to see if there's a workaround (ie assign shortcut keys maybe). When trying to select one of the three snippet tool options it is like hitting a speedbump to workflow. Forever clicking to catch it...jellied eels anyone?

That aside Im finding Cubase getting better and more reliable. Need to explore the new reverb files.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_Green View Post
Yes, pretty stable at this point it seems. Some issues initially, but most were wrapped up by 10.0.15. This fixes even more.
Since you can still have 9.5 installed I would say if you want to go for it, there's no real reason not to at this point.
Thanks SF
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

yes
Old 4 weeks ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howling Terror View Post
Quite a bit in this update.

Link to version history pdf : http://download.steinberg.net/downlo...on_History.pdf
Nice!
Old 4 weeks ago
Lives for gear

they've updated roomworks in this new update too
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Never had any trouble with latest Cubase versions and updates (apart from the infamous Izotope RX compatibility issue on C10, which got fixed with the first update), but with the 10.0.20 update, Kontakt 5 keeps freezing right from the start.

Sadly, I had to go back to 10.0.10 (didn't catch the 10.0.15 update). :(
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tenant View Post
Never had any trouble with latest Cubase versions and updates (apart from the infamous Izotope RX compatibility issue on C10, which got fixed with the first update), but with the 10.0.20 update, Kontakt 5 keeps freezing right from the start.

Sadly, I had to go back to 10.0.10 (didn't catch the 10.0.15 update). :(
I still have the 10.0.15 in my download folder. I could stick it on Drive and send you a link if you'd like. LMK.
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF_Green View Post
I still have the 10.0.15 in my download folder. I could stick it on Drive and send you a link if you'd like. LMK.
That's very kind of you, thanks! I'd appreciate if you (or someone else) also have the 10.0.10 update, in case something goes wrong with the .15 update.

(I rolled back to .10 using acronis backup, which reverted the system to the previous state but apparently messed my mbr file and had to repair the windows using the installation cd etc. Oh well...)
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tenant View Post
That's very kind of you, thanks! I'd appreciate if you (or someone else) also have the 10.0.10 update, in case something goes wrong with the .15 update.

(I rolled back to .10 using acronis backup, which reverted the system to the previous state but apparently messed my mbr file and had to repair the windows using the installation cd etc. Oh well...)

Sent PM with links

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search