The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Why the lack of Hardware from Yamaha for Steinberg products?
Old 16th May 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllubi View Post
I am responding to the starter of the thread who is a declared fanboy of Studio One. Not to what you are making the thread about.
Ok. He posted once. About a year ago. I guess let's hope he sees your post.
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by lllubi View Post
I am responding to the starter of the thread who is a declared fanboy of Studio One. Not to what you are making the thread about.

I regard investors who support stubborn or incompetent developers as idiots. In defense of Yamaha at times they prevented Steinberg from going bankrupt there was not much competition around. Can´t imagine Yamaha would make the same mistake today.
Logic X user now. AARP magazine didn't come in the mail Friday?
Old 3 weeks ago
Gear Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by bace View Post
That might be a problem. But I doubt it. The functions are very different mapped on different DAWs.

That just rubbish. There are more button combinations in a MCU than there are functions in cubase. Add to that double press and long press.

I think I should read the manual for Mackie Control. I have a unit + extender. I still like them very much. The long presses etc i didn't know of. I should set them up :-D thanks for pointing this out!

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search