The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Cubase automation issue
Old 13th June 2018
Lives for gear

Cubase automation issue

It's been a month or so so I ended a project. Started a new one today and now automation events no longer visually show - ie faders / pan lines / don't move along with the events. The automation is happening, it just doesn't show the faders etc moving in the mix window any more.

I find this a very useful visual aid while mixing, but I've no idea what I changed (if anything, no recollection of touching an option) and I can't find an option to turn this feature on or off. Is it a sudden bug? Or have I disabled the feature? If so, anyone know where I find it?

In the manual , after explaining automation writing, it simply says 'the corresponding fader moves accordingly' But it now doesn't.

I'm using Cubase AI 7, Windows 10.
Old 30th June 2018
Gear Maniac

Did u try to right-click on a track and choose “show all used automation for the track”?
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search