The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Cubase automation issue
Old 4 days ago
Lives for gear

Cubase automation issue

It's been a month or so so I ended a project. Started a new one today and now automation events no longer visually show - ie faders / pan lines / don't move along with the events. The automation is happening, it just doesn't show the faders etc moving in the mix window any more.

I find this a very useful visual aid while mixing, but I've no idea what I changed (if anything, no recollection of touching an option) and I can't find an option to turn this feature on or off. Is it a sudden bug? Or have I disabled the feature? If so, anyone know where I find it?

In the manual , after explaining automation writing, it simply says 'the corresponding fader moves accordingly' But it now doesn't.

I'm using Cubase AI 7, Windows 10.
Topic:

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search