The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Using a Magic Mouse in Cubase?
Old 30th May 2015
Gear Addict

Using a Magic Mouse in Cubase?

I have demoed Cubase several times and really liked it but theres one thing I just cannot get used to. I use a magic mouse and if I am say in the mixer, and want to scroll across the mixer if I am anywhere near pan or sends etc I end up adjusting that parameter, same for up/down scrolling on faders. I do not have this problem in any other applications I use. Even close to a parameter for a split second and it is active, is there anyway to disable this, I would rather knob/fader scrolling only to be active after I have actually clicked on that particular parameter or when hovering over the actual knob/line etc or even not at all. The fader could be at the very bottom, I could be at the very top and right over the other side of the channel and it still moves the fader when scrolling.
Is there any preference settings or workarounds for this? I have messed around with the 'controls' in prefs but that didn't help. Surely I am not the only person who dislikes this?
Old 3rd June 2015
Gear Guru

you are not alone .. i have moved back to pro tools until this and Mixer Undo come about .. frustrating ..
Old 4th June 2015
Lives for gear

Agree - super annoying.
📝 Reply