The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Stam Audio - SA-4000 - Stereo Buss Compressor (459.00 - 590.00)

Yesterday arrived my Stam Audio SA-4000. What i can say.... i'm really excited with what i hear. First i tested with a mic and headphones... i hear the room really emerging into scene... nice! I'm thinking about a lot of applications for that. Then i try a garaje rock song (without headphones this time, monitors...

View Post

Stam Audio - SA4000 MK2

Hello Everyone, We are very happy to introduce the SA4000 MK2 to the forum, the first SSL bus compressor replica in the world to utilize an exact recreation of the original and fully discrete DBX 202XC VCA gold cans. With a lot of companies coming out with affordable SSL stereo bus compressors clones we decided...

View Post

Stam Audio - what's the deal?

For what it's worth, I reached out to east room a couple of times, and never got a response. I had a service inquiry about a mk1 sa 4000. I reached out to stam as well, and they were not a lot of help

View Post

Video Guides

Product Description

The SA4000 Stereo Buss Compressor is the most authentic recreation of the bus compressor found in the center section of the legendary SSL G Series Console. An overwhelming favorite among mix engineers, the SSL G Comp has very likely shaped more hit records than any other over the past three decades. Strap it across your 2-bus and hear your mix get punchier, bigger, more powerful, and glued together with unmatched cohesiveness. The SA4000 Stereo Buss Compressor gives you the same famous character, compression behavior and frequency response as the original. And it does it at a fraction of the price.