The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

CLASSIC BRITISH SOUND. BREAKTHROUGH PRICE. We consider the 1073MPA the finest replica of the best sounding vintage 1973 Neve preamp available today. The 1073 is the is the most sought after preamplifier in the world that has been used on thousands of hit songs. Our replica recreates every last drop of character and usability of this classic preamp, at a price that makes it accessible to anyone. ZERO COMPROMISE. SURPRISINGLY AFFORDABLE. Stam Audio Engineering products are about sound quality first and foremost. Every component of every unit is premium quality and carefully selected to ensure our units match or even surpass the quality of high end boutique gear. So when you see the price for the 1073MPA the first thing you probably think is: how is that possible? The answer is two fold. First, we work on small margins. We want to see professional gear within the reach of anyone who has the passion to use it so we’re willing to sacrifice profits to make this possible. Secondly, we order in large batches. This keeps our costs as low as possible, and allows you to get your hands on our units at a much cheaper price.

Discussions

Warm Audio WA-73 + WA-273EQ !!

I'm expecting to do something like this in a few weeks. Contenders would be: WA273EQ Heritage Elite HA73EQ Zenpro Carnhill modded GAP Pre73 Mk III Stam Audio SA-73 Carnhill Mk 1 Stam Audio 1073MPA Carnhill Mk 2 Stam Audio 1073MPA Sowter Mk 2

View Post

Stam Audio 1073MPA - Dual Channel Preamp – $790

Have anyone compared Stam Audio 1073MPA to a BAE 1073 or NEVE 1073 preamp ?

View Post

Stam Audio 1073MPA - Dual Channel Preamp – $790

No but I know which one I would choose !

View Post