The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

SC BitCrusher allows you to control bit rate, rate reduction, and stereo spread (with visual feedback). We’ve also added a filter section on the noise to allow you to alter the characteristics of the noise, taking it from white (full spectrum) to pink, or anything in between. The addition of an LFO on the filter even lets you sweep the noise for a truly unique effect.

Discussions

Roland System 1

hi barfunkel, i guess faithful 808 and 909 means different things to different people then ;) from the demos so far i get that they really love the bitcrusher on the system1 :lol: you are right, we will not know untill the 101 plug-out is released but i am thinking if they didn't get the drum machines right,...

View Post

Airwindows BitGlitter: Mac/Windows/Linux AU/VST

c_DeRux5v1c TL;DW: Hardware-style bit and resolution crusher, like really old sampler. BitGlitter Just like last week, when I added a compressor to a big pile of free compressors, this week I'm adding a bitcrusher to a growing pile of free bitcrushers. Just like last week, there's a little more to it than that. I'm updating-in-place DeRez, simply to change the...

View Post

POLL: Analog synth: digital or analog effects?

* I like bbd, and digital delay. Both are different * I like digital chorus, it's different to analog. I like analog too. Both are good * I like analog distortion but sometimes digital is good too for mild color or nasty sheet, with a bitcrusher or something. Both have their place. * Rich analog (or digital) can...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?