The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

Also and especially with this tube version of the patented Vitalizer filter network you can effortlessly achieve an objective improvement while optimizing your sound.* Your ears are in control and you have the ability to make any production or recording sound better instantly: more detail, more transparency, more loudness and, if needed, also a compelling low-end foundation.* Regardless of whether you process a single channel or a sum of channels, the Vitalizer takes your sound to a professional level.SPL Stereo Vitalizer MK2-T Features Disarmingly ease of use, intuitive operation by ear Ideal for stereo sources Connection to master or subgroup inserts Excellent noise specs Soft and tight bass colors Bass compressor Mid, high, & harmonics processing Variable input level Stereo expander Hard bypass relay (power fail safety) Balanced I/Os over XLR and TRS sockets

Discussions

Money is tight - Suggestions for gear downgrade?

...generation; or pushing overly bright material in that I would like to have a prominent high mid presence. SPL Stereo Vitalizer MK2-T - Also on a submix; often background submixes that could benefit from being wide; I’m sometimes really happy sending bass elements that need to be more present, but I do not want the...

View Post

Anyone using the SPL Vitalizer MK-2 with synths?

Looks pretty cool, but I would like to know if anyone is using this? Opinions? Thanks SPL Stereo Vitalizer MK2-T - Vintage King Audio

View Post

Best hardware to impart analog 3d-ness

I have a tube Vitalizer which is amazing. It's the SPL Vitalizer Mk2t. Can do some amazing things to audio when used sparingly. SPL Stereo Vitalizer MK2-T - Vintage King Audio

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?