The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The MixDream is a cascadable, 16-in-2 analog mixer in a 19/1U format. Any DAW or digital console can be expanded with high-grade analog stereo summing functionality.MixDream AdvantagesAn Features Active analog summing on just 1U rack spaceno analog mixing console necessary Sophisticated, active Class A/6oV stages for analog summing in the quality of the best consoles All analog tracks can be summed before A/D conversion. Channel adjustments and automation (level, panorama etc.) remain controlled from the DAW so the user loses no digital efficiency Lower DAW processor utilization rates Latency free monitoring Surround capable (from up to 3 MixDreamXP units) Channel capacity expandable through linked units Proprietary differential amplifiers for each input

Discussions

SSL SiX small format mixer???

...go buy what u need to accomplish that. I have a summing setup comprised of a Sigma(the heart), an SPL Mixdream XP, Tonelux TILT8 & Heritage MCM-8(fed from Sigma) loaded with stereo compressors. I'm gonna replace the Mixdream on the drum bus with the Six so I can also use it to a portable...

View Post

I'll dig into the audio discussion in depth later, but I wanted to say that Herbie Hancock did the soundtrack for the movie. I don't need the automation of the Sigma, but I'd probably use it if I had it. The more I think about this, the more an API the box...

View Post

Strongly considering the SiX for drums too. Right now going thru my SPL Mixdream XP to Tonelux TILT8/Elysia Xpressor 500 but want to replace my XP with this ... https://www.frontendaudio.com/fredenstein-mix-cube-digital-mixer/ I like automation, hence why I got the Sigma trying to keep it going. I could still get the SiX and handle pans ITB I...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?