The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

2-channel Valve Signal Processor with ECC83/12AX7 tubes. It has a Drive control which increases input gain and a Charisma knob which controls voltage bias of the tube to vary the character of the sound. The Charisma 2 is a dual channel tube processor designed to improve the power, punch, dynamics and the subjective loudness of processed signals. Designed to introduce a subjective tonal warmth and a smooth bottom end into digitally recorded material, Charisma exceeds the mere simulation of tape saturation. Specifications: Inputs & Outputs: Instrumentation amplifier, electronically balanced (differential), transformerless Nominal input level +6 dB Input impedance 22 kOhm Output impedance < 600 Ohm Max. input level +24 dBu Reference level variable (Drive) GND lift switch, voltage selection switch, hard bypass switch, XLR and Jack I/Os

Discussions

If you ever wanted tape like sound but you never had the bucks for.

Thanks what does mean the term VCR in English??? Just can say what you get from the Charisma for the bugs is a no brainer. A Snare drum lifts up its face you can hear much more from the copper as well as from the carpet off it. You get a much better Peak/RMS average level and...

View Post

Roland JP-8080 changed my life forever

The MS2000 saved my life. The Korg MS2000 is the reason I am alive today. If I had never purchased one, you would not be reading this. Because I would be dead. The MS2000 is the most fantastical synthesizer ever made. It was made in Japan, where the standards of quality are very high, and where...

View Post

What's a piece of gear that gave you the Wow factor

Neumann KH 310a SPL Charisma 2 Black Lion Audio B173 Plugins: Stillwell Rocket Klanghelm MJUC Acustica Audio Gold Acustica Audio Navy AA Aquamarine 3 AA Green AA Diamond Lift AA Amethyst 3 AOM Invisible Limiter

View Post