The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Psychoacoustic Virtual Synth with STEAM Engine Technology Powerful and expansive software synthesizer with extreme tweakability

Discussions

Need synth suggestions with $2000 budget (need pad/ambient suggestions)

...very hard to achieve in analog, at least not without a lot of processing. The king of ambience/pad softsynths-wise is Spectrasonics Omnisphere in my opinion. There's also been some good ambience sample cd's over the years. You can load those into soft-samplers and add extra processing.

View Post

Rocky Training Montage

...acoustic and electric pianos I've heard in a keyboard in a long time, and the synth section is pretty powerful) SPECTRASONICS Omnisphere synth (computer) EAST WEST Symphonic Orchestra sound library (computer) The synth sounds won't be as huge and 'punchy' as we were able to get with the gear we used, but you should be able to...

View Post

I bought a load of hardware synths......because because I'm an idiot

I'll have you know that there's still plenty left on the can, although some of it is reserved for the guy who just took a **** all over Spectrasonics Omnisphere in the other thread.

View Post