The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Omnisphere is the flagship synthesizer of Spectrasonics® - an instrument of extraordinary power and versatility. This award-winning plugin brings many different types of synthesis together into one amazing-sounding instrument that will inspire a lifetime of exploration.

Discussions

Apple announce new Mac Minis with 4 / 6 cores.

...have any processes where you would feel the difference between 500Mb/s and 3000Mb/s read/writes? Probably loading large sampler instruments - Kontakt, Omnisphere, Keyscape etc but what kinds of gains will we actually see? I'm reading conflicting reports on this but would love to know as I've made the mistake of overspeccing computers many times!

View Post

Omnishere - the worst thing that happened to my creativity

Once very active and productive, I haven't made any music in like 5 years. Why? Cause I have Omnisphere. I kind of realized this not so long ago. It's not Omnisphere's fault. Just like meth is not to fault for drug user's abuse of it. Nobody asks you to use it, right? And yet......

View Post

Hardware Synths that Sound Like Software

I suggest the pro 2, easy to set up modulation fast and pretty good editing window. All the usual waveforms plus more, 4 operator fm log + lin, good filters, 4 osc paraphony. I really like it. My only VST synth is Omnisphere, powerful interface and ALL the sound sources imaginable.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides