The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

• No samples—all oscillator waveforms are generated from scratch.
  • Many unique waveforms including Sub-harmonics, Bit-Noise and FM Crossfade.
  • Unique LFOs feature wave sequencing and hundreds of unusual waveforms including many random types.
  • Powerful, self-oscillating filters based on the Oberheim Matrix 12.
  • Many unusual filter types like Frequency Shifter, Scramble and Multi-Alias.
  • Smooth, natural sound quality throughout—Oscillators and filters are 4X oversampled, all audio processing is done in 64-bit arithmetic and control signals are updated at 5500Hz or higher.
  • Comes with over 450 programs.
  • MIDI controller learn.
  • Easy program organisation—rearrange programs and folders using your computer's file system.

Discussions

Waldorf Quantum

...it's not for you, but synths like the Blofeld, Micromonsta, Prophet 12, Pro 2, Shruti, Dune, Nave, Massive, Serum, Omnisphere, ArcSyn, Zebra, etc, continue to be developed and have huge followings. Now, we'll soon have the Quantum and Behringer can't be far behind with a super cheap knock off. :lol: (I hope it's a...

View Post

Modor NF-1m (baby NF-1); plus Eurorack Format filter

...of obsessed with the NF-1. Almost every single demo makes me smile. Conceptually and feature wise, it's near SPC's ArcSyn (a really great plugin, btw) and I can kind of get there with it, maybe nail it well enough if I put IK's Tape Echo after it... enough to keep me from spending $1200......

View Post

Help! I need the BEST aliasing synth.

Here’s a trick I use. Load up a plugin like ArcSyn where you can choose rate reduction as a pre or post filter effect. Set up the mod matrix to have key tracking modulate the rate in an interesting way.

View Post