The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Inspired by the original EMT 140 plate reverb, we captured the gorgeous sound and vibe of this studio classic and turned it into a fun and musically inspiring plug-in. And we couldn’t resist pushing the limits of reality, so we added a couple of fun twists that let you take Little Plate to spaces the original hardware only dreamed of. Highlights

• Add the sound of vintage plate reverb to your tracks
  • Push beyond the limits of the hardware with extended reverb decay time
  • Create infinite reverb effects that never decay
  • Optional modulation for natural-sounding variation in the reverb tail
  • Low Cut filter to tame low frequency build-up
  • 25 distinct presets to quickly dial in a sound

Discussions

Ten Most Popular Reverb Plug-Ins Right Now

Yep, love it - I got it as a freebie when they were giving it away to bundle owners. I use it practically every mix and I have a good choice of plate competitors - the UAD reverbs and PSPs excellent 2445.

View Post

Slate Introduces Liquid Sonics LUSTROUS PLATES

I did beta test it for some time and the first thought I had was that it sounded really good, had a great interface and was easy to get nice sounds out of it. Trouble is that I already have the UVI plate, transatlantic plate, little plate and valhalla plate abduction.

View Post

Slate Introduces Liquid Sonics LUSTROUS PLATES

Dont blame you one bit. I wouldnt purchase this either if I had those. Im one to limit my purchases but try everything. This fits a particular need you already covered which im trying to fit atm. This just jives better with me.

View Post