The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

It’s what people love about EchoBoy – but junior. We’ve packed the quality, utility and flexibility that pros love about the original best-selling EchoBoy into a sleek new plug-in that’s quick and simple to use. Use EchoBoy Jr. to add the depth and space you want, using seven iconic analog echo emulations in one creative tool.

Discussions

Soundtoys presents EchoBoy Jr.

...pros love about the original best-selling EchoBoy into a sleek new plug-in that’s quick and simple to use. Use EchoBoy Jr. to add the depth and space you want, using seven iconic analog echo emulations in one creative tool. Behind EchoBoy Jr.’s streamlined controls are seven of our favorite, and the most desirable and iconic...

View Post

Soundtoys presents EchoBoy Jr.

If you own the Soundtoys 5 bundle and don't see EchoBoy Jr. in there, give it a bit of time. We have a script running to deposit EchoBoy Jr. licenses for all of our Soundtoys 5 customers, but it hasn't completed yet, which is why you haven't gotten an email from us yet about...

View Post

Plugin Alliance goes Subscription

...years. I tried it once or twice. I didn’t feel anything. A few weeks ago, I demoed the Echoboy Jr. I think it took me ten seconds to know that I would likely buy their bundle. It was the first three or four presets of Echoboy that made me know it. And I have...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?