The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Inspired by the Crystal Echoes preset in the Eventide H3000, Crystallizer combines granular reverse echo slicing and retro pitch processing to create a huge range of radical sonic manipulations and classics with a twist. Use it to create synth-like textures from simple acoustic guitar rhythms, lush detuned echos, or completely psychedelic pitch-shifted reverse echo effects. Great for drums, guitar, bass, sound design, electronic music, and just about anything else - Crystallizer is a truly unique and creative effects processor.

Discussions

Eventide H3000 Factory - Native

I own an original H3000SE and I'm a happy user of the soundtoys plugins. Crystallizer is obviously inspired by the crystal delays preset in the H3000 but the difference in sound is big. Crystallizer sounds good but the H3000 has a sound of its own. Silky and creamy, never harsh, blends perfectly in a...

View Post

Soundtoys 5 released!

...recommended work-around is to switch off auto-gain when adjusting the output trim. This may not work in all cases however. Crystallizer: In VST the setting of the Midi Sync and Reverse toggle switches will always recall set to "On" regardless of the saved setting. This will only affect sessions where these switches set to "Off". STATUS:...

View Post

Vocal buss, using FX as an eq

...things like the Kush 456a and adding high end with Decapitator (Neve trick). A tight bright verb works and Crystallizer can be very nice on vocals. In general I try to use very little eq because I always overdo it. I like Clariphonic and Electra to give a little boost on...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides