The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Effects, Stereo Width

Discussions

More free stuff....let's do it again!

...up your riffs in the background.kfhkh Another expensive day in the kitchen, but when I'm through I'll be an expert on propane installation.:facepalm: Recorded a couple of clips earlier, now warming up the modded VLA to try it out!boingboing Still pretty rocky going with Mom, so positive vibes appreciated.yingyang Rosie is in updating her spreadsheet for all the...

View Post

Bored with the norm ... any questions?

...pulls in fresh air (like now) and I feel like I'm sitting outside. A fire is burning in a propane can and I have smells coming in from burning things on the patio. Very refreshing. I've done all these rooms by feel and ear, and that is not best for everyone. When...

View Post

Anyone rent a studio space outside their house?

...a torch and cut out your windows in an hour or so. If you don't have a torch use a propane nozzle and gas from your bbq grill. Those shipping containers are very useful an you can expand to build a house. Tinker toys for grownups. And resale market is rock solid - you...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?