The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Sony's MDR-7520 professional headphones are top of the line. Given that Sony's pro headphones are ubiquitous in studios worldwide, the MDR-7520s must be pretty impressive (they are). The MDR-7520s employ pliable earpads that are so comfortable you may forget you have 'phones on - except for the ultra-accurate sonics emanating from the high-tech drivers. You'll hear details in your mixes you didn't even know were there. For your professional convenience, the oxygen-free copper cable detaches and reattaches again, quickly and securely. If you're in the market for a serious pair of monitor headphones, the Sony MDR-7520s are about as serious as it gets.

Discussions

New Favorite Headphones for Mixing

...with and get the results when i listen back in other places that would satisfy me. Well...... i've finally found them. Sony MDR-7520 These are the latest from Sony and i've been using them for a few months now and can say that i am so pleased when i listen back to my mixes on all systems....

View Post

Which headphones should Sonarworks measure next?

We will try to get our hands on MDR-7520, but again - these are not for sale in EU, so no promises. Focal Spirit Pro is on our list and we should get them done in a few weeks or so.

View Post

Track/Isolation headphone suggestions for newbie

I got the Remote Audio headphonse that look like the HN7506, but without the mic, these are the ones with the Sony capsules. Gel pads make them comfortable to wear for me - don't know about your head. It's like a pair of shoes, they don't fit everyone. I got some 20 headphones in the...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?