The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The MDR-7506 is an around-the-ear design and is ideal for use with MIDI workstations, camcorders or other equipment with less than powerful headphone amplification. The headphone has a foldable design, making it convenient to store or transport, and its coiled cable allows it to stretch and spring back into place whenever you need a bit more reach.

• Circumaural closed-back stereo headphone ideal for use in professional applications
  • 40mm diameter drive units deliver deeper bass, lower distortion and wider dynamic range
  • Neodymium magnets for maximum energy and minimum size
  • Compact, foldable design
  • Coiled cable allows for better mobility, and reach, while also preventing snags from tugging the headphones right off your ears
  • OFC cable and gold plated Unimatch plug provides both 1/8" mini-jack and 1/4"TRS phono connectivity

Discussions

Best mixing headphones!

...we can put some more wood on the table. I am nor pro nor good and I am using sony mdr7506, they are full closed. In my opinion they are very, very bad at "mixing". My next pick will be an open pair more likely. Since when I move my hadphones around my ears so that...

View Post

What are your favorite headphones in the mastering room.

Andrew scheps has mixed entire records solely on headphones. And for that matter Sony 7506. It’s a question of knowing your tools. You can mix on headphones just fine but like anything it takes a lot of experience.

View Post

What are your favorite headphones in the mastering room.

When mixing you can get away with not knowing exactly how a track feels physically at 85 SPL in a Mastering Room. I need to feel kick and the fundamentals of bass physically to make the right moves when Mastering. I can do anything on headphones and get decent results, but it is less than...

View Post

Video Guides