The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Excellent for vocal recording in studios and film post production houses, Sony's C-800G Studio Tube Condenser Microphone is designed for the highest possible sound reproduction quality. The C-800G features a high-quality dual large diaphragm for true reproduction of vocal qualities, vacuum tube warm sound quality through a 6AU6 vacuum tube, a unique Peltier-based cooling system to achieve optimum tube operating temperature, and an electronically selectable pick-up pattern (Omni/Uni) for various recording applications. The package includes a power supply (AC-MC800G) and all the necessary accessories.

Discussions

How can I get my slate vms sony c800g emulation to sound like the sony c800g

Nice picture. I don’t know why you would post about the vms if you don’t have it. It is puzzling. Thank you for capitalizing YOU when referring to me. I’d like to show YOU the same respect.

View Post

NAMM 2019 Rumors

...another mic promoted to beautifully clone a 414/U87/U47 FET, a third mic which is capable of sounding like a C800G etc. it seems so far that NAMM 2019 is actually a clone of NAMM 1986 !!!

View Post

Sony C800g w/ a 7543 or non-Sony 6au6 tube?

I’ve been waiting for this post. boingboingboingboing thanks chezpaul. Well said

View Post

Video Guides