The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Sonnox Restore is a very capable suite of three plug-ins designed for highly accurate audio restoration. Its advanced algorithms and novel features allow fast and extremely effective removal of pops, clicks, crackles, scratches, hum, buzzes and background noise from virtually any recording without damaging the important 'wanted' audio content. INTUITIVE With their intuitive interfaces Sonnox Restore's plug-ins are incredibly quick and easy to use. The DeClicker has a unique dialogue mode and 'exclude box' for retaining wanted audio; the DeBuzzer has 3 frequency ranges and real-time tracking for wandering problem frequencies; and the DeNoiser with its independent de-hisser offers powerful real-time broadband noise reduction.

Discussions

Sonnox Restore Bundle

Anybody using Sonnox Restore Bundle? It's on sale now for $349.00 and I wonder if it's worth having for that price. I already have iZotope RX Advanced 5 (using a lot), Cedar DNS One / Debuzz / Declip (using DNS a lot), Acon Digital Restoration Suite (not using much) and all the Waves X- and...

View Post

Your last plugin acquisition was-?

Sonnox Restore bundle: Not very exciting, but I needed a denoiser for post production duties and liked the other two pugins too- so I got it on black friday. Eventide 2016SP: The upgrade price from the (back then free!) stereo room plugin was just $29. It's a nice reverb! Uvi Plate: I was looking for a really...

View Post

Sonnox Announce iLok Cloud Support And An Extra Licence For Your Second Computer

...subscribe to the Sonnox Newsletter for news about forthcoming compatibility. There are no current plans to enable iLok Cloud authorisation for Sonnox Oxford Restore, Pro-Codec and Codec Toolbox products.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides