The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

The renowned Oxford EQ is based on the original EQ section of the Sony OXF-R3 large format digital mixing console. It is a 5-band EQ with selectable shelf settings on LF and HF sections. Additionally, separate variable slope low pass and high pass filters are provided. The Oxford EQ also features four different EQ curves that cover a broad array of styles, including some legacy styles which are renowned for their artistic capability. The use of novel coefficient generation and intelligent processing design provides unparalleled performance that surpasses analogue EQ in both sound quality and artistic freedom. The Oxford EQ truly is four equalisers in one plug-in and will provide all the EQ you’ll ever need!

Discussions

Universal Audio Sony Oxford EQ

...which is still available. But maybe someone can explain it? I'm missing something. - c p.s. I see the native EQ is more than I thought. Maybe the price went up or I just had it wrong in the first place.

View Post

UAD vs Native

...Bass Amp Room 8x10 Softube Metal Amp Room Softube Vintage Amp Room Sonnox Oxford Inflator Sonnox Oxford Envolution Sonnox Oxford EQ Sonnox Oxford Limiter v2 Sound Machine Wood Works SPL Transient Designer SPL TwinTube Processor SPL Vitalizer MK2-T SSL E Channel Strip * SSL G Bus Compressor Studer A800 Multichannel Tape Recorder Teletronix LA-2...

View Post

High Quality Plug-In Equalisers Comparison

The Challengers: MAAT thEQorange DMGAudio Equilibrium FabFilter Pro-Q 3 Flux EpureV3-x64 UAD Massenburg MDWEQ5-5B Sonnox Oxford EQ TDR NOVA GE Settings: 80Hz +0.5dB Q1 163Hz -1.0dB Q10 685Hz +1.0dB Q2 2.89kHz -1.0dB Q10 12.00kHz +1.0dB ...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides