The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

A powerhouse of dynamic control in a single Plug-In that features six independent processes for precision dynamic sculpting of your tracks. From subtle control of a vocal, to a pumping side-chained effect; from lightning-fast gating and precision expansion to peak level limiting of single tracks and buses alike. Sonic clarity at all times – with the option of tube-like harmonic saturation when you need it. We’d love to talk about our use of feed-forward architecture with logarithmic processing, but maybe it’s better to quote some of our users instead: ‘Musical-sounding and intuitive’, ‘Transparent’ and ‘Versatile’,

Discussions

Paul Frindle - Is This Truth Or Myth? -

...and such kind of digital compressors were created... The release control will change that. :-) Or the hold control on the Sonnox Dynamics. Compression is by definition distortion--if it were 'linear' then putting in double the signal level would always result in double the output level. Audibility is another matter... Waves RComp (which IMHO is a much...

View Post

Softube releases American Class A console emulation

...Acustica makes that I've tried. The sound quality is top notch. I had been demoing Cream. Then I tried the Sonnox Dynamics, Envolution, and Dynamic Eq. Softube stuff was next. My conclusion was that the new Tube Tech got me better results faster than everything else. The new Cl1b was even better than Novatron...

View Post

What stereo compressor do you use on acoustic guitar

Use a plugin. Oxford dynamics is terrific for this. My favorite. I like that millennia but it’s def too slow for this application unless you want an effect...

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides