The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Features Steinway 9’ CD 327 grand piano sample source Meticulously sampled and expertly voiced Over 11 GB of premium content 16 velocity levels per note; over 1500 samples 52 Solo Piano presets 35 Combination patches with layered pad sounds 16 Key Split Combis with bass/and or solo instruments Pedal and Release element controls Adjustable Limiter 4-band EQ Variable Reverb Fine tune and transpose controls 7 Velocity curves MIDI Learn controller mapping Integrated Patch Browser stores by attribute 32- and 64-bit VST and AU support RTAS and AAX Support

Discussions

M-Audio introduces the CTRL 49 midi controller NOW AVAILABLE

...made famous by Pro Tools®), Vacuum Pro, Loom, Hybrid 3, Xpand!2, Velvet, Transfuser, Eighty Eight Ensemble “The CTRL 49 is a game-changer for serious producers,” said JC Sutherland, Product Manager for MAudio. “Now they can access their entire virtual instrument library right from their keyboard, without ever being distracted by a computer, which...

View Post

Best Piano Vst?

...$50 US on a sale) and it's okay but my two favorites are UVI Grand Piano Model D and SONiVOX Eighty Eight Ensemble 2.5. SONiVOX Eighty Eight Ensemble 2.5 is VST, AU and AAX and sells for only $70 US. At that price, most should pick it up. It also goes on sale...

View Post

Best Piano Vst?

I'm a piano/keyboard player by trade and relatively new to production. I've been looking at buying a piano VST recently and the piano in blue really stood out. I'm a jazz/blues player but also make a lot of hip-hop. I think the vibe of that might be just what the doctor ordered. Thanks for sharing.

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?