The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Sonimus Burnley 73 is inspired by the classic 1073 equalizer. Our new plugin carefully recreates the characteristic sound of each EQ band, and the unique personality of both the 1073's inputs: LINE and MIC.

• Inspired by the classic 1073 Equalizer.
  • Three bands, HP filter, gain and output controls.
  • Each EQ band can be bypassed.
  • Warm, open and analog sound.
  • Analog style modelled saturation: LINE and MIC.
  • Supported platforms: VST 2.4, VST 3.0, AU, AAX, and RTAS.
  • Zero latency for realtime usage.
  • Sample rates up to 192 khz supported.
  • Carefully optimized for low CPU usage.

Discussions

Sonimus releases Burnley 73 equalizer plugin

Sonimus have the pleasure to announce a new Sonimus product: Burnley 73 1.0 Sonimus Burnley 73 is inspired by the classic 1073 equalizer. Our new plugin carefully recreates the characteristic sound of each EQ band, and the unique personality of both the 1073's inputs: LINE and MIC. Further Specifications: Burnley 73 features: ‚óŹ Inspired by the classic 1073...

View Post

Sonimus releases Burnley 73 equalizer plugin

Oh Burnley73, how I love thee. Months after first hearing you for the first time, you just keep making life easier. Sometimes routine makes me fall back on your brethren, other EQs, who have been life-long companions. It happens almost unwittingly, and the given struggle of getting results with these things I am deeply...

View Post

Sonimus announces Satson Channel Strip

Now, can we dream of Britson CS with Burnley 73 and a 2254 or 33609 module? rockout

View Post

Video Guides