The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm trying to advance the drum tracks I'm using (one repeated loop, mainly). What is the easiest way to do this? I have...

redsnapper
replies: 45 views: 5,551
Lenzo 21st February 2013

Anyone recommend an app to help with lyric writing? Something like Masterwriter but in app form and at a sensible price?

rollit
replies: 14 views: 2,352
J.Good 21st February 2013

Just crawled out of the vortex of gear research and feel like I've lost hours and days of precious time (I have!)...so I'm here...

byrdiblack
replies: 19 views: 1,868
sad computer 20th February 2013

Hey guys, new here. I spent the day at a studio an hour away in Grand Forks, and here's what we came up with! Looking for some...

timoh
replies: 8 views: 1,032
pinkheadedbug 17th February 2013

Hey folks. I started a blog a few weeks back covering the components of songwriting from the independent solo musician's...

raygun01
replies: 0 views: 564
raygun01 16th February 2013

1.if i harmonize a melody must be all melody notes, which start on a downbeat, part of the harmony chord? 2.how do you I know...

Mikkkel
replies: 11 views: 1,192
AldenW 16th February 2013

Get Discovered—Send Your Best Song to Avid and Abbey Road Studios Does anyone else have a problem with this: 7. Grant of...

ronaldroy
replies: 48 views: 3,279
Dave.R 15th February 2013

My band is recording an EP soon and the producer/engineer recommends I actually write out one of my guitar solos instead of...

xxrobbie
replies: 23 views: 1,653
SirEarl 13th February 2013

So basically I started a website called The Lyrical Challenge. This is a place where lyricists post their work and the best...

LyricalChallenge
replies: 0 views: 593
LyricalChallenge 13th February 2013

Hi, I thought I would start a thread to see of anyone here knows of any good services for non-musicians that might be of use to...

Newbie11
replies: 14 views: 1,315
theblue1 12th February 2013

Hey all, I've been thinking a lot on the idea of limitations in writing, and how they can be a blessing. A good example from...

FarisMonshi
replies: 13 views: 1,548
Lee Knight 12th February 2013

I'm looking for writers for numerous placement opportunities in genres such as Pop, Dance, Commercial radio - Billboard Top40. I...

EdvinR
replies: 0 views: 734
EdvinR 11th February 2013

Hi everyone, I'm writing electronic pop music and I thought I'd try engage a vocalist for a track. Now I've tried working with...

frozenzeus
replies: 10 views: 1,453
Ain't Nobody 11th February 2013

Im having trouble starting off the intro lines to a verse on this beat. I just need two bars. The song is a rap by the way. The...

jbreeze19
replies: 1 views: 906
Emos Eno 11th February 2013

I'm not sure if this is entirely the right place to post this, but I really need your help. I've entered a contest to have my...

CGBMike
replies: 1 views: 1,030
Daniel Munro 11th February 2013

I don't know a whole lot about piano theory but now I'm probably gonna have to. I know a decent amount of scales but how exactly...

macshutter
replies: 6 views: 1,872
Herr Weiss 10th February 2013
replies: 0 views: 521
christabagg 9th February 2013

Lust | MUD records It's not a question you can answer easily because you haven't heard my earlier work BUT ....... what do you...

mudrecords
replies: 0 views: 1,187
mudrecords 9th February 2013

Cecil Womack has passed away. He wrote the best song ever. BBC News - Cecil Womack: Soul star dies aged...

nightscope
replies: 2 views: 799
theblue1 9th February 2013

Hi. Wanted to kick off a thread on useful Youtube clips for songwriters. Heres two start it all off. Keep em comin :) Regards...

danerius
replies: 51 views: 6,973
danerius 7th February 2013

My band has recently just picked up a new member who is into heavier bands than I am (We Came As Romans, The Ghost inside, etc.)....

nabced
replies: 6 views: 3,424
abaga129 6th February 2013

i make music using hardware sequencers and synths mostly, i am having a real problem making leads that work well, the way i...

dionysiananarchy
replies: 5 views: 822
pinkheadedbug 5th February 2013

Invaders - its a guitar track im working on https://soundcloud.com/min1stry/invaders-intro

j0el
replies: 0 views: 590
j0el 4th February 2013

So I'd like to hear some feedback I get some here and there and each person is helping me out. I thank you and I hope you...

Royaldeadman
replies: 0 views: 647
Royaldeadman 4th February 2013

looking to make jam tracks with backing track and tab available etc feedback welcome...

j0el
replies: 1 views: 587
j0el 4th February 2013

Just wanted to put up some samples of a few tunes I've been helping a friend get together for his inaugural solo EP. It's a very...

prontold
replies: 3 views: 773
prontold 3rd February 2013

this is just a Guitar pro rendition of a song that I wrote. I would like to know what you think. thanks. (also, the end bit of it...

Wslawson1
replies: 4 views: 857
Abuzle 3rd February 2013

Hope the link works. I've been a but more ambitious with this, and would be interested to hear any and all opinions. The...

Abuzle
replies: 6 views: 855
Abuzle 3rd February 2013

Hia,would really like some feedback on this song and performance if you get a minute. As you can see I payed very little...

Pezz
replies: 1 views: 884
Pezz 3rd February 2013

new owners just bought my building where i live and have my studio. Im trying to mobilize the tenants to hire lawyers and protect...

boneshowell
replies: 0 views: 767
boneshowell 2nd February 2013

Seriously. I don't know, and how do I make it one? https://soundcloud.com/wakamole/house-song-copy-1

wakamole
replies: 1 views: 806
Abuzle 2nd February 2013

The working title is Radiohead but what suitable suggestions do you have for the real title? Just to be clear Boring **** is not...

mudrecords
replies: 1 views: 672
mudrecords 2nd February 2013
replies: 1 views: 494
Wslawson1 2nd February 2013

the singer and acoustic guitar types? just wondering, i write songs, but they are electronic, not sure if its appropriate here,

dionysiananarchy
replies: 7 views: 1,050
dionysiananarchy 1st February 2013

Hi guys, I am in bit of a sh***y situation. I like music, no, actually I love music and really have a feel for it, but I lack...

jeetkunedo
replies: 16 views: 2,079
Lee Knight 1st February 2013

This belongs in the music business forum but its closed. My apologies if this post is out of order. I recorded a cover for a...

Kas
replies: 1 views: 681
drycappuccinoguy 1st February 2013

Here by hellpmeimhungry on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free I hate using fl studio drums, and id...

kharkus
replies: 13 views: 2,012
triode 30th January 2013

Can anyone suggest some artists who fall under what some people call "smart pop" or experimental pop. I feel stupid...

suburbanbeat
replies: 21 views: 2,153
spaceman_spiff 30th January 2013

I'm working on some new stuff, and my melody line tends to gravitate towards the chords I'm playing. I've heard from a few people...

KatCraig
replies: 3 views: 1,457
KatCraig 29th January 2013

I recently went into writing a song for an artist and ended up falling in love with the track because it fits my band quite...

brendanmachow
replies: 2 views: 755
brendanmachow 29th January 2013

Do you have any examples? For instance in "Lady of the Valley" by Mike Nesmith the verses start with V7/V (edit:...

Apprendista
replies: 13 views: 3,778
pinkheadedbug 28th January 2013

composing for tv commercials and jingles is getting boring for me because everyday I get same kind of film to score. trust me I...

Eq_1084
replies: 0 views: 706
Eq_1084 28th January 2013

there's this one in particular recently that i've noticed alot during the WHOLE OF ****ING 2012, that has really drove me...

squatski
replies: 57 views: 4,478
pinkheadedbug 28th January 2013

Hello world kfhkh, I have been looking around here and there for the ultimate chord guide website or poster and cant...

itsRR
replies: 7 views: 1,714
theblue1 27th January 2013

If any of you have time, I would be really grateful if you could have a listen to some of the tracks I have recorded over the...

Piano1888
replies: 0 views: 676
Piano1888 26th January 2013

Hey guys, so I been producing trap music and mainsteam music but I want to learn to make some music that Warren G would spit...

kizzybeatz
replies: 3 views: 832
skinnypete 26th January 2013

Hey slutz, Last night I got the sudden urge to compose this. I guess it could be described as an exercise in tonality. I...

Karma supply
replies: 0 views: 595
Karma supply 25th January 2013

Hey there, let me know what do you think about this semi-song! LOL Just Kidding - Skullmonkeys (Z) - YouTube

Dakoom
replies: 1 views: 692
brockorama 24th January 2013

By "pure" I mean that he doesn't sing in the songs, just write them. For me the title goes to Max Martin. Here's a...

tpaz
replies: 64 views: 7,136
timtoonz 23rd January 2013

I have 2 questions please: 1. Does the modern demo CD consist of 4 original songs? 2. While I have written songs myself in...

maestro
replies: 2 views: 1,047
maestro 23rd January 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search