The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Huge props to the Gearslutz Gods for providing this forum! This is a thread to post rough demos of songs, for critique NOT of...

pinkheadedbug
replies: 9,631 views: 449,219
theblue1 19 minutes ago

a 'finished' demo thread which would include comments on performance. This would be for demos which are intended to go to...

Blast9
replies: 6,784 views: 448,259
wagtunes 4 hours ago

This thread is a time machine constructed for the purpose of revisiting and reimagining the 1980's songwriting scene, an...

eldon2975
replies: 441 views: 37,237
Herr Weiss 1 day ago

8 Years...

Somasu
replies: 0 views: 110
Somasu 3 days ago

My music is FINALLY being sold after 4 years of making music. Here's a compilation of my best soundcloud songs that you can...

Somasu
replies: 8 views: 326
Somasu 3 days ago

is there an actually good-current songwriting forum? no offense, just don't like the culture on this board. thanks

death
replies: 66 views: 3,739
RayHeath 5 days ago

nevermind the demo thread is open

IGotWorms
replies: 1 views: 231
Seattle 5 days ago

So in the absence of the rough demos thread and seeing as I felt there wasn't a place for just posting your quick sketches anyway...

mdme_sadie
replies: 20 views: 811
mdme_sadie 6 days ago

Hello, My friend is Ashley K. Davis has 30+ years experience in music as a professor, artistic director, administrator &...

antonioki
replies: 0 views: 167
antonioki 6 days ago

Hey we just started a new discord for songwriters to meet, and find collaborators. There will be song analysis events in the near...

Totigerus
replies: 5 views: 268
Totigerus 6 days ago

This thread is for the purpose of having those who ONLY want critiques of their songwriting. That includes all aspects of...

wagtunes
replies: 0 views: 177
wagtunes 1 week ago

Hello! It seems like nobody want to be in a relationship nowadays. And even if they were it must be mutually beneficial. They...

eternalrose
replies: 7 views: 416
Ernest Buckley 1 week ago

Hello, I’ve been trying to identify what this synth sound is called and where can I find it YouTube It can be heard...

Ernestlopez36
replies: 3 views: 862
daka 2 weeks ago

Hey guys, I tend to write pretty quickly. I feel best about a song when I spill it all in like under an hour or two (first few...

lukeforester1
replies: 44 views: 3,250
EvgenyStudio 2 weeks ago

They’re Coming To Take Me Away always was a hoot. Especially the B side.

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 26 views: 1,274
musicus 2 weeks ago

My voice chronically hurts for over 10 years. I sang Nirvana songs (this is extreme screaming a lot) when I was younger. What...

Lucifer
replies: 1 views: 246
creegstor 2 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 196
Somasu 2 weeks ago

Is there some creative souls out there that want to write lyrics for my...

rub1v
replies: 2 views: 339
mdme_sadie 3 weeks ago

Hey! So what does everyone think of lengthy songs consisting of two or more smaller songs, that tell the same story or have a...

DutchCourage
replies: 18 views: 6,309
Hyder boy 3 weeks ago

The music can have the best build up in the world, and I can listen to the same track on repeat for days, but they bore me faster...

Liquidaudio
replies: 53 views: 1,866
johnorionsound 3 weeks ago

I tried to reach out to the moderators to maybe change the topic title of the old thread to re-purpose it. I didn't get a...

Mister Fox
replies: 13 views: 2,201
Mister Fox 3 weeks ago

Hi everyone, My first album featured both rock songs with vocals and a rather classic strucutre, and instrumentals which did...

Ph1lby
replies: 0 views: 261
Ph1lby 3 weeks ago

The real deal, finally. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUaqv1uJOFM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwgZYyNT-h4

aaronsmith
replies: 0 views: 279
aaronsmith 4 weeks ago

I'm an upcoming artist from Buffalo, NY that delivers a sound anyone can relate to. Anything to compliment the vibe, "In My...

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 259
dimosz 4 weeks ago

i dont see a whole lot of punk on this forum, then again i haven't done much but a quick gloss over this forum. i wouldn't be...

pottymouth
replies: 14 views: 651
Swansonic 4 weeks ago

Hey guys. I'm involved in a music collective project aimed at raising cash for health workers worldwide. It's going live via...

liquidmuse
replies: 0 views: 238
liquidmuse 4 weeks ago

Canadian songwriter Joel Plaskett singing a newly finished song, for all the people out there saving lives. Really nicely...

Pyeguy
replies: 0 views: 243
Pyeguy 4 weeks ago

Hi everyone, I have decided to launch a Youtube Channel "Mix It Up" to share my lessons learned as I try to improve...

jonlint
replies: 0 views: 257
jonlint 4 weeks ago

Caetano Veloso - Terra gMsSrxGwW8U

Herr Weiss
replies: 0 views: 286
Herr Weiss 4 weeks ago

Hello everyone, my question is quite complicated, I ask you to treat with understanding without jokes. In general, I have...

remle
replies: 2 views: 382
remle 4 weeks ago

I went around for years saying, "Oh, my influences are far too expansive to list." Until some time ago, I realised that...

johnny nowhere
replies: 52 views: 4,338
KellMartin 19th April 2020

Not sure where to post this so I'll start here.. I am curious if anyone on this forum has a connection to Eddie Kramer or the...

axisdreamer
replies: 0 views: 366
axisdreamer 16th April 2020

I would like members of the Community to give their opinions of Rap Music... I am fully aware of all the negative connotations...

FraternalHouse
replies: 670 views: 52,563
Pezz 13th April 2020

Hello there, would appreciate some of your tips for songwriting, please! 1. what comes first music or words? 2. do you...

Sonic_X
replies: 30 views: 3,042
9xSound 13th April 2020

Shantonio, a new music hiphop icon on the rise. released his new single “Summer Baby” a summer song anthem! Check the link...

dimosz
replies: 1 views: 397
Pezz 13th April 2020

Hey people Been a while, hope everyone is well! My daughter wrote and recorded this with her ukulele, she’s 12 and has done a...

Pezz
replies: 8 views: 792
Pezz 11th April 2020

Hi all! I want to share my recreation of Jakuzi - Koca Bir Saçmalık with you all! Hope, you like it! Please, tell me...

AnalogObsession
replies: 0 views: 365
AnalogObsession 8th April 2020

For songwriters like myself who are looking for radio promoters for their music, I wanted to share my experience with one radio...

ivarii
replies: 7 views: 2,923
gogglesdown 6th April 2020

I have a feeling that this may have been discussed here and there before, but I have been preparing to release a bunch of stuff...

kingoftheslutz
replies: 12 views: 1,504
theblue1 6th April 2020
replies: 0 views: 402
Somasu 5th April 2020

Hopefully I've picked the correct forum for this, as it's more of a sampling copyright question. I'm looking to shamelessly...

EasyToAssemble
replies: 0 views: 396
EasyToAssemble 3rd April 2020

Atlanta, GA native Dapper Dev, is a rare talent who has music for every mood. His latest project “RapDap SapDap” does an...

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 387
dimosz 31st March 2020

Emergent Narrative compels you to breathe in the atmosphere of an interactive dimension. Though still mostly nitrogen, the air is...

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 447
dimosz 27th March 2020

Remmeh, a 23-year-old rapper has recently entered the music scene and his remarkable talent is surely going to take him places....

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 471
dimosz 25th March 2020

What's going on my name is YNG Brady, a new artist coming out of the midwest. My new song "So Wavy" has just been...

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 497
dimosz 23rd March 2020

So I've long loved the sounds of 60s middle-of-the-road orchestral pop. It's been a goal of mine for a while to learn how to...

suburbanbeat
replies: 1 views: 572
SingerSongWriter 23rd March 2020

I'm in a situation where someone has given me a song they have written which includes all lyrics, the chord progression and the...

auxReturn
replies: 156 views: 9,486
360studios15 21st March 2020

Hey, this is a song I just released as part of a 3 part EP called Wav3s. The track is called On...

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 516
dimosz 21st March 2020

A new artist from Massachusetts, present new track tell you from his self titled e.p, with a different perspective in rap/singing...

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 544
dimosz 20th March 2020

Hello! Check out this awesome live mix of this guy, he is really amazing Dj Have...

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 498
dimosz 19th March 2020

Andrey Pitkin and "PromoParty" label present to you a new positive track "TALKING TO YOU". It was recorded...

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 508
dimosz 18th March 2020

Today is the release of my album! Download at my Bandcamp page is free. I’d describe my music as singer-song writer, 90’s...

dtrint88
replies: 1 views: 985
iamexodusnow 15th March 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search