The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Huge props to the Gearslutz Gods for providing this forum! This is a thread to post rough demos of songs, for critique NOT of...

pinkheadedbug
replies: 7,388 views: 304,026
IGotWorms 2 hours ago

a 'finished' demo thread which would include comments on performance. This would be for demos which are intended to go to...

Blast9
replies: 6,245 views: 372,177
Unclenny 6 hours ago

People have been asking for a Songwriting Forum for a long time! kfhkh

Jules
replies: 34 views: 25,588
HSA7 22nd February 2014

Hello Everyone, Apologies if a thread like this has been made. Anyway, I've been learning and making music for the past few...

glasspipe
replies: 23 views: 1,250
TheRealSPH3 3 hours ago

I was reading an article about how Genius.com put "morse code" into "its" song lyrics to prove that Google...

TheRealSPH3
replies: 14 views: 376
theblue1 4 hours ago

Hello all! So I just released a new single and I would love to hear how it translates to you all... ...

Val_Verrel
replies: 4 views: 505
Val_Verrel 21 hours ago

Hello there, would appreciate some of your tips for songwriting, please! 1. what comes first music or words? 2. do you...

Sonic_X
replies: 8 views: 820
Carl Freeland 1 day ago

Can you give me some off the top of my head? There are only 2 right now that I can think of because I haven't listened to much...

ryst
replies: 230 views: 101,074
radiospace 2 days ago

Hi, I`m looking for RnB male singer for short project. There is only one condition that is english native speaker. Lyrics are...

aljaz
replies: 0 views: 276
aljaz 3 days ago

Hello to all, Is there anyone who can help me understand the publishing division? TuneCore fails to give me an explanation,...

djcandu
replies: 1 views: 269
wonshu 4 days ago

This thread is a time machine constructed for the purpose of revisiting and reimagining the 1980's songwriting scene, an...

eldon2975
replies: 374 views: 28,985
Herr Weiss 5 days ago

untitledyesterdaymessed.wav - Google Drive I dont know what I was thinking. I had to fade the wav after about 30 seconds....

mark1971
replies: 11 views: 974
mark1971 5 days ago

I'm a newb to writing drum parts and was interested in the sub-percussions at the...

goom
replies: 7 views: 501
Sybille 5 days ago

Currently semi-new to home recording, was curious if anyone would like to share songs and collaborate for fun ? Cubase...

bchaase
replies: 1 views: 322
bainmack 1 week ago

Hi! I have 5-10 very good (synthpop) tracks which I want to release (all superbly produced, mastered), but I need to start...

TOG1250
replies: 2 views: 509
TOG1250 1 week ago

Hi everyone, I was very glad to discover this thread on GS- I love geeking out about gear, tones, and recording techniques but...

stephenhero6
replies: 4 views: 516
Uncovered Pitch 1 week ago

Hi! I just bought Oek sound Soothe. Where do you like using this plugin in your vocal processing chain? To me, it seems...

TOG1250
replies: 2 views: 473
SpicyPonyHead 2 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 276
Somasu 2 weeks ago

Hi guys, Do I suck, or is my singing acceptable ? Here are two random clips. How would you rate my singing & my pitch ? I...

Lucifer
replies: 12 views: 817
Uncovered Pitch 2 weeks ago

Can anyone recommend a musicologist for a copyright infringement case who can analyze 2 pieces of music to show what...

exgato
replies: 1 views: 359
top40 2 weeks ago

I know that's a dumb question but I was never working with vocals before... What kind of articulations should I use. I'd make a...

Deleted 478012d
replies: 0 views: 330
Deleted 478012d 2 weeks ago
replies: 0 views: 407
IGotWorms 2 weeks ago

Hi, so I am working with someone and we are working on her song. (Singer songwriter type stuff). I need some tips on how to...

telecode
replies: 7 views: 718
terrible.dee 3 weeks ago

I am looking for a distribution platform that can offer both streaming and digital store sales, with the ability to select which...

Deleted fcbdeac
replies: 23 views: 1,190
theblue1 3 weeks ago

Sorry not sure what else to call it or how to describe it.....basically it's when you hear a turn of a phrase or something...

bill5
replies: 6 views: 796
cwillms 3 weeks ago

I put 2 songs in my music website: "A Mystery to Me" is the song on top, and "Catch You Somehow" is the next...

aaron aardvark
replies: 0 views: 347
aaron aardvark 3 weeks ago

Hey good people of Gearslutz, just wondering if anybody here is nocturnal like me and how they deal with the problem of volume...

Vityaz
replies: 11 views: 810
s wave 3 weeks ago

Hi there! I have a simple question that may possibly have a complicated answer. What do you call an old track that is newly...

_._
replies: 6 views: 887
_._ 3 weeks ago

Anyone could write me a song for my girlfriend? lol just 4 or 8 lines... doesn't have to be longer. She is American from...

AlanWalk
replies: 7 views: 746
hello people 3 weeks ago

Hey! Does anybody have insight on the everyday life of top40 producers? I am having trouble creating pop tracks that are...

tehuku
replies: 4 views: 1,007
Crownprincetyler 3 weeks ago

In your opinion, does this (0:44) XefiWRskYk4 Rip this (0:43)? aznod0Ij43g

newguy1
replies: 1 views: 460
Subverter 4 weeks ago

I've been writing songs for 44 years now, and I have never once uttered the term 'yeah' in any of them. Just wondering who...

johnny nowhere
replies: 39 views: 1,311
Snoggin 4 weeks ago

Hi! I have two little simple indie/pop rock melodies in my head, and I'm trying to figure out what notes I am humming as well as...

Tommy Zai
replies: 1 views: 444
Lucifer 4 weeks ago

Hey all, I'm a producer/songwriter based in Brooklyn looking for pop singers/lyricists to collaborate with. I'm a full time...

jamboree
replies: 0 views: 384
jamboree 4 weeks ago

Hi! So I have been thinking about this for a while and also had a chat with my manager about it as he had the same impression....

CarlCarlsson
replies: 207 views: 9,019
s wave 4 weeks ago

Hi there, I am releasing a single with a friend that is not registered anywhere as an artist. - First question: When I am...

Rasjerry
replies: 0 views: 416
Rasjerry 4 weeks ago

Hi everybody. Gotta question. When it comes to arrangement for a song. Do you see this as a step in production? Or is it it’s...

Sagicorn35
replies: 2 views: 459
Sagicorn35 15th May 2019

"Goodbye, my friend, goodbye" Goodbye, my friend, goodbye My love, you are in my heart. It was preordained we...

AlanWalk
replies: 1 views: 506
theblue1 13th May 2019

An artist I work with wants to release a song we did together, I did all the production. The songwriting is split 50/50. On...

mat1
replies: 6 views: 927
bgood 13th May 2019

Hi everyone, I hope you're doing well today. Let's say I have a song that I've released as an artist myself, and it's on...

NewWriter
replies: 2 views: 541
newguy1 12th May 2019
replies: 0 views: 420
kygholiday 12th May 2019

I hope posting this particular topic in here is the right place to go. I haven't been to GS in quite a while, and sometimes it's...

Mister Fox
replies: 0 views: 431
Mister Fox 10th May 2019
replies: 0 views: 450
Mendocino beano 9th May 2019

I would definitely appreciate if you could review my lyrics Did you see the hoodie men praying in the night they was praying...

brucefiction
replies: 1 views: 453
Dave.R 4th May 2019

When I need inspiration and motivation I dig into songs of old... I love videos like this......

s wave
replies: 2 views: 497
s wave 2nd May 2019

Idk if i can post this here but here is it: If you want to finish your everlasting project or just a song just contact me...

pablometal
replies: 0 views: 471
pablometal 2nd May 2019

I went around for years saying, "Oh, my influences are far too expansive to list." Until some time ago, I realised that...

johnny nowhere
replies: 13 views: 798
elegentdrum 30th April 2019

Hi all, This week I took my first crack at making an infographic - about pentatonic scales and why they are so prevalent in pop....

top40
replies: 15 views: 1,632
b0se 29th April 2019

Once in a while, I stumble across cover versions of songs which are so different from the original they are basically their own...

PitW
replies: 23 views: 1,099
TheRealSPH3 29th April 2019
replies: 1 views: 574
bill5 22nd April 2019

Got a music theory mystery which I could use some help in decoding. Say we are making a song in the key of D minor. That...

Samando
replies: 13 views: 819
Dave Polich 22nd April 2019

All of a sudden it struck me, this song doesn't really have a chorus, does it? To me it's more like verse, bridge, breakdown,...

jupiter8
replies: 25 views: 1,477
bill5 21st April 2019

I would like members of the Community to give their opinions of Rap Music... I am fully aware of all the negative connotations...

FraternalHouse
replies: 662 views: 47,858
EvilRoy 20th April 2019

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search