The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

a 'finished' demo thread which would include comments on performance. This would be for demos which are intended to go to...

Blast9
replies: 7,599 views: 497,452
rub1v 5 hours ago

Huge props to the Gearslutz Gods for providing this forum! This is a thread to post rough demos of songs, for critique NOT of...

pinkheadedbug
replies: 10,099 views: 498,869
Zed999 2 weeks ago

I've been working at trying to get as good as possible at music during quarantine and I think it is starting to pay off... I'm...

listen2benp
replies: 5 views: 311
jwh1192 3 hours ago

Hi all, Does anyone have experience using Fiver? What did you use it for and what was your experience like ? Happy with the...

JDover
replies: 0 views: 62
JDover 13 hours ago

I'm wondering if it's just me because I dabble in keyboards and C is the easiest key to compose in but literally every time I...

Magic_Hat
replies: 26 views: 873
thehightenor 15 hours ago

ok, I admit I enjoy struggle singing...lol... I tried my hand at some RnB this time please leave any input as I am working on the...

listen2benp
replies: 0 views: 84
listen2benp 1 day ago

This thread is a time machine constructed for the purpose of revisiting and reimagining the 1980's songwriting scene, an...

eldon2975
replies: 548 views: 43,474
clump 2 days ago

Let me know what I can do to level up my game... much love to you all! rockout https://youtu.be/x_XGAjv5w2E

listen2benp
replies: 2 views: 107
listen2benp 3 days ago

I AM SEARCHING FOR A GOOD MUSIC DISTRIBUTOR BECAUSE I PRODUCE MORE MUSICS AND DON'T KNOW WHERE TO SELL THEM

Gregory Siavi
replies: 1 views: 187
theblue1 3 days ago

Another beat and freestyle this week.... I'm getting some practice on recording and mixing a song... this was loosely inspired...

listen2benp
replies: 1 views: 149
Seattle 5 days ago

Lately I've been trying to focus on the craft of putting a song together... I usually write hip hop music but since being locked...

listen2benp
replies: 4 views: 250
LFO8 6 days ago

There are some exceptions, but I and I'm sure many other people have noticed a general decline in quality of musicians as they...

replies: 237 views: 17,478
LFO8 6 days ago

Hello outworld! I'm trying to find my musical path/songwriting technic for a while. I want to write my song firstly at keyboard....

discopolis
replies: 23 views: 957
gravymanstan 1 week ago

I tried to reach out to the moderators to maybe change the topic title of the old thread to re-purpose it. I didn't get a...

Mister Fox
replies: 25 views: 3,731
Mister Fox 1 week ago

Hi, I've been producing my own music and a recording music engineer for almost 20 years. I have a few tracks that have potential...

xxcenturyboy
replies: 0 views: 133
xxcenturyboy 1 week ago

do the same intervals in different keys have different feels? ive been focusing on scale degrees and intervals regardless of key...

robotchicken
replies: 23 views: 1,331
theblue1 2 weeks ago

hello if you're interested in folky shoegaze, dreampop, postrock, these are my bandcamp and soundcloud pages with some demos...

mylonelysleep
replies: 1 views: 246
frans 2 weeks ago

The new and updated who gets what breakdown from Digital Media Association (DiMA). Check link in post. In a nut shell. Growth...

telecode
replies: 0 views: 143
telecode 2 weeks ago

This is a track I did then freestyled on to create... I'm going to start writing again but I'm here to get some pointers (I'm not...

listen2benp
replies: 0 views: 166
listen2benp 3 weeks ago

Fist of all yes, I did ask legal advice and basically got 2 different answers form 2 lawyers. Curious if anyone else ever ran...

zbert
replies: 0 views: 206
zbert 3 weeks ago

Hi all. I've got it in my head, and I've heard it a million times. That 70s low-budget soundtrack sound that is performed usually...

suburbanbeat
replies: 1 views: 257
Yul 4 weeks ago

I'm a producer/writer from London working predominantly in pop music. I'm looking for strong top-liners to...

danger_aux
replies: 23 views: 4,621
Dave Polich 4 weeks ago

Hey slutz, long time no speak. 8 weeks ago I broke my 5th metacarpal on my left hand. Not a boxers fracture. Stupidly hit a...

GV1
replies: 6 views: 2,554
Cyberschmutz 4 weeks ago

bumpkin working on my songwriting craft... please leave advice if possible... thanks https://youtu.be/FcKQd6JTCgY

listen2benp
replies: 3 views: 248
listen2benp 4 weeks ago

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I have been making music since 2007 and have many albums. I recently came across selling...

andrewbmuzik
replies: 2 views: 391
thehightenor 20th December 2020

Hi, I'm trying to do an analysis of Amy Winehouse 'back to black' and compare it to motown material. I don't have enough...

Boris Donkson
replies: 4 views: 354
rwhitney 18th December 2020

Hi Friends, I want to share with you my yuletide release. I am a songwriter and musician at my core but in recent years I...

hally
replies: 0 views: 187
hally 12th December 2020

Hi all, Version 3 of my DIY songwriting notebook is available for free download from my website. It's in Adobe Acrobat format...

Resort Records
replies: 7 views: 694
Resort Records 10th December 2020

Hello everyone, I'm songwriter, I sing and play guitar yet I define myself more as a lyricist, poet, melody generator and...

ceyhun242
replies: 22 views: 1,878
SonorPhonic 9th December 2020

My homie I grew up with is big in to the church these days so I made a record he could bump.... let me know what you all...

listen2benp
replies: 0 views: 234
listen2benp 7th December 2020

I know I have a horrible fake accent lol, BUT give this a listen and let me know what can improve... thanks all... I'm just...

listen2benp
replies: 3 views: 406
theblue1 5th December 2020

I originally put this in the wrong forum... While going thru some 90's Hip Hop the other day I started listening to "Life...

listen2benp
replies: 0 views: 242
listen2benp 1st December 2020

Hi guys! Please listen to the track linked below and tell me I’m not crazy. What is the time signature of that song? The drum...

Yoski
replies: 5 views: 359
thehightenor 30th November 2020

Assuming any of those things have specifics; for some of us it's all over the map :) But for example, I find one of my best...

bill5
replies: 19 views: 1,351
SonorPhonic 29th November 2020

After my Thanksgiving tryptophan hangover subsided, I decided to attempt to turn a song I wrote on guitar 20 years ago into a...

Deleted 77585ae
replies: 0 views: 242
Avatar for Deleted 77585aea93bb660
Deleted 77585aea93bb660 28th November 2020

Curious if there are any drummers on here who would like to or possibly be interested in collaborating? I figure this a long...

melodic dreamer
replies: 5 views: 312
drsaamah 25th November 2020

end of era: https://open.spotify.com/artist/31mJFB3lY0Q6epcyVVxy94?si=TfXu3AsdSqiz2t_uhUWsAA

Somasu
replies: 0 views: 302
Somasu 24th November 2020

What should I be skilled in in order to consider myself intermediate at these two instruments? Guitar (self eval....

The Dazzler
replies: 12 views: 880
Noisewagon 24th November 2020

I was scrolling thru youtube and caught feelings over an old TMZ clip so I had to put my boy on the "summer jam" screen...

listen2benp
replies: 0 views: 319
listen2benp 17th November 2020

Moonholydays, original title : Mondurlaub It's a german production. It's my thing. A release of 2016. Enjoy the stuff...

Electrodefender
replies: 0 views: 270
Electrodefender 17th November 2020

Hi, I have made a loong post about how to develop your songwriting. Check it out by clicking in the link...

antepop
replies: 14 views: 928
drsaamah 15th November 2020

Prior to COVID wreaking havoc on the world, I had found and started collaborating on writing original songs (sort of electronic...

Deleted 77585ae
replies: 30 views: 1,621
newguy1 1st November 2020

Hello. I am interested in becoming a ghostwriter but I'm having a hard time finding any info on how much to charge per song for...

Ghost22
replies: 1 views: 493
newguy1 19th October 2020

So in the absence of the rough demos thread and seeing as I felt there wasn't a place for just posting your quick sketches anyway...

mdme_sadie
replies: 24 views: 1,841
mdme_sadie 16th October 2020

Hi, I tried to search to find the answer to my basic questions regarding scale degrees but have actually failed hidz. I hope you...

TheReaper
replies: 2 views: 488
J.Good 15th October 2020

Hey guys, I tend to write pretty quickly. I feel best about a song when I spill it all in like under an hour or two (first few...

lukeforester1
replies: 44 views: 4,396
Whitecat 5th October 2020

Hi, I've written a article about how to Write better melodies like max...

antepop
replies: 19 views: 1,046
chessparov2.0 4th October 2020

Sorry if this is in the wrong page, but its definitely a songwriting question: How do you go about mapping the timeline in a...

Teafan
replies: 8 views: 585
GearFiddler 28th September 2020

Hi, I have done a deep dive into 67 songs that are written in D-minor. If you're interested in getting a deeper understanding...

antepop
replies: 8 views: 675
antepop 26th September 2020

so last December I met this extremely beautiful inside and out woman at a party. she is poet among other things. when she sat...

boomer81
replies: 2 views: 523
boomer81 24th September 2020

Hi, I have written songs for over 25 years and have written a guide with 103 songwriting tips and phrases you can use if you get...

antepop
replies: 4 views: 739
antepop 18th September 2020

I've been practicing a half hour a day for the past two months and I ran out of juice, my discipline is waning and morale is gone...

The Dazzler
replies: 11 views: 685
Herr Weiss 17th September 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search