The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Huge props to the Gearslutz Gods for providing this forum! This is a thread to post rough demos of songs, for critique NOT of...

pinkheadedbug
replies: 8,736 views: 409,527
Herr Weiss 54 minutes ago

a 'finished' demo thread which would include comments on performance. This would be for demos which are intended to go to...

Blast9
replies: 6,527 views: 426,983
Unclenny 18 hours ago

I went around for years saying, "Oh, my influences are far too expansive to list." Until some time ago, I realised that...

johnny nowhere
replies: 50 views: 3,747
Ed Driscoll 4 hours ago

For songwriters like myself who are looking for radio promoters for their music, I wanted to share my experience with one radio...

ivarii
replies: 9 views: 2,439
gogglesdown 21 hours ago

I have a feeling that this may have been discussed here and there before, but I have been preparing to release a bunch of stuff...

kingoftheslutz
replies: 12 views: 1,189
theblue1 1 day ago

Hello there, would appreciate some of your tips for songwriting, please! 1. what comes first music or words? 2. do you...

Sonic_X
replies: 23 views: 2,275
9xSound 1 day ago
replies: 0 views: 133
Somasu 2 days ago

This thread is a time machine constructed for the purpose of revisiting and reimagining the 1980's songwriting scene, an...

eldon2975
replies: 410 views: 35,667
Herr Weiss 2 days ago

I tried to reach out to the moderators to maybe change the topic title of the old thread to re-purpose it. I didn't get a...

Mister Fox
replies: 12 views: 1,844
Mister Fox 3 days ago

I would like members of the Community to give their opinions of Rap Music... I am fully aware of all the negative connotations...

FraternalHouse
replies: 668 views: 51,478
clark_savant 3 days ago

The music can have the best build up in the world, and I can listen to the same track on repeat for days, but they bore me faster...

Liquidaudio
replies: 31 views: 818
Kozmos88 3 days ago

Hopefully I've picked the correct forum for this, as it's more of a sampling copyright question. I'm looking to shamelessly...

EasyToAssemble
replies: 0 views: 127
EasyToAssemble 3 days ago

Atlanta, GA native Dapper Dev, is a rare talent who has music for every mood. His latest project “RapDap SapDap” does an...

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 145
dimosz 6 days ago

Emergent Narrative compels you to breathe in the atmosphere of an interactive dimension. Though still mostly nitrogen, the air is...

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 197
dimosz 1 week ago

is there an actually good-current songwriting forum? no offense, just don't like the culture on this board. thanks

death
replies: 17 views: 993
theblue1 1 week ago

Remmeh, a 23-year-old rapper has recently entered the music scene and his remarkable talent is surely going to take him places....

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 214
dimosz 1 week ago

Hey people Been a while, hope everyone is well! My daughter wrote and recorded this with her ukulele, she’s 12 and has done a...

Pezz
replies: 7 views: 500
Pezz 1 week ago

Hey guys, I tend to write pretty quickly. I feel best about a song when I spill it all in like under an hour or two (first few...

lukeforester1
replies: 41 views: 2,632
thehightenor 1 week ago

What's going on my name is YNG Brady, a new artist coming out of the midwest. My new song "So Wavy" has just been...

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 239
dimosz 2 weeks ago

So I've long loved the sounds of 60s middle-of-the-road orchestral pop. It's been a goal of mine for a while to learn how to...

suburbanbeat
replies: 1 views: 295
SingerSongWriter 2 weeks ago

I'm in a situation where someone has given me a song they have written which includes all lyrics, the chord progression and the...

auxReturn
replies: 156 views: 8,920
360studios15 2 weeks ago

Hey, this is a song I just released as part of a 3 part EP called Wav3s. The track is called On...

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 252
dimosz 2 weeks ago

A new artist from Massachusetts, present new track tell you from his self titled e.p, with a different perspective in rap/singing...

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 266
dimosz 2 weeks ago

Hello! Check out this awesome live mix of this guy, he is really amazing Dj Have...

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 255
dimosz 2 weeks ago

Andrey Pitkin and "PromoParty" label present to you a new positive track "TALKING TO YOU". It was recorded...

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 261
dimosz 2 weeks ago

Today is the release of my album! Download at my Bandcamp page is free. I’d describe my music as singer-song writer, 90’s...

dtrint88
replies: 1 views: 729
iamexodusnow 3 weeks ago

Hello all, Here is the music video for my recent single 'Eagle' which I produced. Hope you enjoy it! Happy to hear any...

Val_Verrel
replies: 4 views: 516
Val_Verrel 3 weeks ago

In America right now, most people are self-serving, she pinched and void of empathy. They are divisive and lack understanding....

dimosz
replies: 1 views: 368
theblue1 3 weeks ago

They’re Coming To Take Me Away always was a hoot. Especially the B side.

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 20 views: 772
bill5 3 weeks ago

A new artist that speaks on the struggle ,his music is lit catchy , dope beats and important content Check him...

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 359
dimosz 3 weeks ago

For me songwriting has been an individual, solo effort. I've never had the privilege of working in the same room with talented...

jason kalman
replies: 15 views: 1,484
Ronnieg 3 weeks ago

Not sure where this guy is based out of, but I like the tune. I'm listening to way too much good Nashville lately. Someone help...

Pyeguy
replies: 1 views: 433
Ronnieg 3 weeks ago
replies: 3 views: 1,033
rwhitney 4 weeks ago

Hi, just finished mixing my new song. It's a cosmic-noir song. Lyrics are crafted from international or familiar words. So...

funkyfuncker
replies: 0 views: 379
funkyfuncker 4 weeks ago

if it has already been written. Kind of like Paul dreaming Yesterday. He had to ask around. Could have sworn it was something he...

kittyfranco
replies: 89 views: 4,515
littleeden 4 weeks ago

I always wanted to find out how do famous swedish producers build melody. They are obviously very good at it. I somehow doubt...

Dagge
replies: 1 views: 544
Desire Inspires 4 weeks ago

A new dope artist Mo Work with out of this world bars coming from the US. Mo Work is here to stay with blazing tracks filled with...

dimosz
replies: 1 views: 434
Desire Inspires 4 weeks ago

I just discovered her. Really great performance. Great song. Great melody. Great words. Pays tribute to early 30's type...

Pyeguy
replies: 0 views: 448
Pyeguy 4 weeks ago

Talking about songwriting...I always really liked this one. These two girls basically have it, minus a couple ADR...

Pyeguy
replies: 0 views: 404
Pyeguy 2nd March 2020

My close friend named Will is the brain child of a guy that just so happens to be named Will. A Jacksonville, FL native that's...

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 378
dimosz 2nd March 2020

I'm looking to build my YouTube channel and want to start a demo review series. Send your demo to [email protected] for...

Fox Tracks Music
replies: 0 views: 417
Fox Tracks Music 2nd March 2020

Hello Everyone, Apologies if a thread like this has been made. Anyway, I've been learning and making music for the past few...

glasspipe
replies: 87 views: 5,786
s wave 2nd March 2020

This is a decent show for pop songwriting; considering it's on national TV. Are you watching? What are you likes and dislikes...

s wave
replies: 69 views: 3,642
Digiplex 1st March 2020

Check out my friend and new artist from the United States with her amazing songs. Her songs are about breakups, betrayal, loss,...

dimosz
replies: 0 views: 485
dimosz 28th February 2020

I'm really curious what is it like? Or maybe you know someone who worked with him in some form? I'm super curious Any...

Jugoshin
replies: 1 views: 810
greggybud 27th February 2020
replies: 0 views: 442
Somasu 25th February 2020

I've been producing an artist in my studio - singer/songwriter/acoustic guitar. It's her song but I've put my own elements into...

Kroy
replies: 6 views: 605
Kroy 24th February 2020
replies: 0 views: 755
Somasu 20th February 2020

Made of Stone is a Los Angeles based Ambient Rock Band formed in the summer of 2019. Bitter Road is the 4th release by Made of...

dimosz
replies: 1 views: 871
theblue1 20th February 2020

Tonight i went to a open mic and just wasn’t feeling the atmosphere or the crowd i do more country and americana this place was...

boomer81
replies: 9 views: 928
standup 19th February 2020

Hi everyone, I have some questions and finally decided to register here: So, I'm pretty successful producer/songwriter in my...

joe99
replies: 18 views: 1,079
thehightenor 17th February 2020

Hi, Could anyone post good examples of Hammond organ playing on Country and Americana music please?

dickiefunk
replies: 4 views: 699
Dave Polich 16th February 2020

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search