The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Looking to learn through Collabs
Old 21st October 2013
Here for the gear

Looking to learn through Collabs

Hey every one,

Name is Julius Johnson stage name Julz Da Joka. Ive been reading through these forums gathering information and progressing as an artist. I was wondering since every one here is an artist, engineer, producer maybe we could collab on some projects. I personally would like to learn different ways of mixing and how other people put together their projects. I usually do Hip-hop but i would honestly like to work on any thing. Maybe some thing out of my genre class would be dope. If you search up Julz Da Joka in just about any search engine my music will come up. Youtube i would suggest. Well enough of me talking if any one would be willing to collab on a project from the ground up i would be more than willing let me know.
Old 21st October 2013
Here for the gear

Time - YouTube
Old 22nd October 2013
Gear Addict

Nice flow brother, do you make and mix your own beats as well?

Time is real smooth, I think at this point the details will really take you to the next level. For example the beats real nice, but the arrangement needs a bit more edge, more contrast perhaps, bit of light and shade. Some productions tricks, stutters some drum fills, tape stops. Some more hooky sounds. That's my pop take on it.

Old 22nd October 2013
Now that was dope. Would love to collaborate one time.

theGODSON's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds
Old 22nd October 2013
Lives for gear

inbox me im always keen
Old 25th October 2013
Here for the gear

i usually mix my own beats and vocals. i have a producer who is really talented but he doesn't know how to mix beats. But thanks for the tips i have really been trying to improve on every aspect of music. As far as collabs go any time
Old 26th October 2013
Gear Addict

Wouldn't this thread fit better in Hip-Hop Engineering & Production?

For the record, I dig it, too... but yeah, this is mainly about songwriting (as in, pop/rock/singing/guitars/drums, etc)

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search