The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Post your "finished" demos here
Old 6 days ago
Gear Guru

Old 5 days ago
Here for the gear

JJ5 Music Production music

Hi everyone!
Here is our music portfolio: https://www.jj5musicproduction.com/moreau/

We are music composers and producers group. We are doing music from huge orchestral epic to minimal electronic pieces.

Can't wait for your opinions and impressions!
Old 5 days ago
Lives for gear

Old 5 days ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonas_k_strand View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill5 View Post
Not much to even nit-pick on the mix. Maybe try a touch more high end overall? Well done.
Watch your sss's if you do that though....just listened again. Really nice tune.
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

Old 4 days ago
Gear Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Serotonin View Post
Tried to experiment with some effects and whatnot. Wrote and recorded this in a bedroom studio. Let me know what you think!

http://emersontallahassee.bandcamp.com/track/waves
Pretty cool tune.....hooked me early and kept me all the way. Nice strong and memorable chorus and good playing throughout.
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unclenny View Post
Pretty cool tune.....hooked me early and kept me all the way. Nice strong and memorable chorus and good playing throughout.
That’s awesome, thanks for actually listening to it! Glad you liked it. Only song we’ve done that kinda production to.
Old 4 days ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Serotonin View Post
Tried to experiment with some effects and whatnot. Wrote and recorded this in a bedroom studio. Let me know what you think!

http://emersontallahassee.bandcamp.com/track/waves
Great job! The production and tune are spot on. All the different effects and tonal changes kept me hooked start to finish. Terrific vocal performance and catchy tune.

Nearly every lyric possible has been written, it's only through innovative production that a tune can stand out and you did it. Good luck!
Old 4 days ago
Here for the gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKeefe1032 View Post
Great job! The production and tune are spot on. All the different effects and tonal changes kept me hooked start to finish. Terrific vocal performance and catchy tune.

Nearly every lyric possible has been written, it's only through innovative production that a tune can stand out and you did it. Good luck!
Oh man, thanks a lot for listening! Glad you enjoyed it. Means a ton.
Old 1 day ago
Here for the gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonefinder View Post
COOL-ASS guitar stylings! It's like if EVH and SRV were blended into one person! And I love the aesthetic of sitting on the couch at sort of the wrong camera angle, and playing the **** live in one take!! Very intelligent and nice fusion.

At first I was like, 'meh,' because although it's "good" in the beginning, it isn't particularly adventuresome, or at least, the beginning (obviously) doesn't rock. Then I started noticing the time-lapse video footage, and starting to think how that maybe ties in to the musical theme, and before I knew it- boom! There you were, jammin'!
Ha. Thanks, man. How'd you know that was a first take?

Seriously, though. Thank you for the kind words and watching!

Brendan
Old 1 day ago
Lives for gear

The Internets Got Talent (outtakes)

Outtake for Contestant #1229 from the show, The Internets Got Talent

New Reply Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook  Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter  Submit Thread to LinkedIn LinkedIn  Submit Thread to Google+ Google+  Submit Thread to Reddit Reddit 

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search