The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
Post your rough demos
Old 14th December 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Noodlist View Post
Norman Gimbel?
Did you re-track the vocals, they sound totally different?
I thought they were done by the other person.
No, he just took the vocals I did and EQ'd them differently and took off a lot of the FX I had on them. They're cleaner.
Old 15th December 2019
Gear Addict

I literally cried when writing this. I've become such a different person. Thanks for all who listen, hope you find a little of you in there
Old 15th December 2019
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by franklinmarsan View Post
Hey guys! i have a track that i'd like your input/critique on. it's a sort of shoegazey track with inspiration from beach fossils as well. most of the instrumentation is midi besides from the snare (i recorded a drum kit but only liked the snare sound so i kept that sound before i re-record the whole kit). let me know what y'all think

https://soundcloud.com/user-463006743/cut-arms
I'm too old for whatever that is, so far from the intended audience the fact it totally alienates me is meaningless.
My rebellion is done, I'm not angry, I like Beethoven, Chopin, Coletrane, and Edgar Meyers.
Old 15th December 2019
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by jugetsu85 View Post
So while I've gone through updating my studio PC (went from an i7-4790k to an i9-9900KS @ 5 GHz ) I've also been thinking about how to improve my latest song. I noted that especially the clean background gtr got some negative feedback. I came up with something different with it. I would very much appreciate your notes on this alternative idea for the verses. Please note that there is development happening between the 1st verse and the 2nd.
I'm ancient and like natural sounding things, I liked this better last time because it was less distorted. It now sounds to me like way too many other songs I think of as noise.
The first verse seems so concerned with tears it takes away from the chorus that I felt was always the best part of the song.
Maybe explore the background of why this person's tears are so powerful, is it their past, or some impairment, or an inability to love, or autism, or terminal shyness, or do they have sexual desires that alienate other (may fit the mood the best, lol). If you posted the lyrics it might help, somewhere in there are verses that won't step on the chorus, preserve that chorus it's your battleship!
Old 15th December 2019
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLateNight View Post
I literally cried when writing this. I've become such a different person. Thanks for all who listen, hope you find a little of you in there
I loved it, it keeps moving, the rain, it would be great in a soundtrack or find some words to it. Steve Reich like, ambient music. How did you make it? What did you use? How did you avoid overdoing? What was your inspiration? Yeah I ask a lot of questions!

I get the sense of a journey, I thought of ODIN traveling to the well of all knowledge, and there happily plucking out his right eye as payment to take a drink from it (I think that's the actual myth not my fantasy, lol).
Old 17th December 2019
Gear Head

A new reverb to hind behind!

Last edited by IGotWorms; 4 weeks ago at 08:30 PM..
Old 17th December 2019
Lives for gear

1st track from my upcoming CD "2020"

A friend of mine over at KVR, who is a producer and is trying to make me a better producer, pointed out all the flaws in this track. After doing that, they are glaringly obvious. The lights are starting to come on. I think you'll find an improvement with my next track. See if you can spot all the problems.

Lyrics:

A Whole New Start

Out with the old
In with the new
Turning the page
Thinking of you

Comfort was there
When I needed it most
But now it is time
To move to the coast

A whole new start
In this life of mine
The life I had
I guess it was fine
But now I want
So much more
It's time to find
What living's really for

Funny how things
Never seem like they are
Funny how dreams
Seem to be so far

Watching my life
Just drift away
Now where I am
There's no reason to stay

Repeat Chorus

I'll become the man that I was meant to be
I'll become the man I want the world to see

Repeat Verses 1 and 2

Repeat Chorus

Old 17th December 2019
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagtunes View Post
1st track from my upcoming CD "2020"

A friend of mine over at KVR, who is a producer and is trying to make me a better producer, pointed out all the flaws in this track. After doing that, they are glaringly obvious. The lights are starting to come on. I think you'll find an improvement with my next track. See if you can spot all the problems.

Lyrics:

A Whole New Start

Out with the old
In with the new
Turning the page
Thinking of you

Comfort was there
When I needed it most
But now it is time
To move to the coast

A whole new start
In this life of mine
The life I had
I guess it was fine
But now I want
So much more
It's time to find
What living's really for

Funny how things
Never seem like they are
Funny how dreams
Seem to be so far

Watching my life
Just drift away
Now where I am
There's no reason to stay

Repeat Chorus

I'll become the man that I was meant to be
I'll become the man I want the world to see

Repeat Verses 1 and 2

Repeat Chorus

Cool, a game to find the flaws with a professional list at the end.
Thanks for the opportunity.
It's too long, you don't need the repeat.
The chorus is ok through the first half but loses steam beginning on the line
I guess it was fine where some cordal complexity derails. After that the chorus just sputters.
I think you need a more rising feel and progression on the end of it.

The best line is "There's no reason to stay" but it can't shine delivered in such similarity to the rest. The words work as a song better than as a poem.
Thanks for the game.

Last edited by Rolavine; 17th December 2019 at 07:10 PM.. Reason: Added line.
Old 17th December 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolavine View Post
Cool, a game to find the flaws with a professional list at the end.
Thanks for the opportunity.
It's too long, you don't need the repeat.
The chorus is ok through the first half but loses steam beginning on the line
I guess it was fine where some cordal complexity derails. After that the chorus just sputters.
I think you need a more rising feel and progression on the end of it.

The best line is "There's no reason to stay" but it can't shine delivered in such similarity to the rest. The words work as a song better than as a poem.
Thanks for the game.
Thanks for playing. LOL. Actually, it's more complex than that. But that's what happens when a professional producer gets a hold of your track.

I'll get there. One of these days.
Old 18th December 2019
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotWorms View Post
I'm going to back off the mic today. I'm capturing too much mouth detail.
So what are you looking for in terms of comments?
I couldn't hear all the words in the voodoo song, so I didn't get the story if there was one. The guitar work made me think how good Norman Blakes plays stuff like this. If you don't know him listen. Norman, when he plays this stuff, sheds treble and is fluid as can be, you have too much treble and not enough fluid.

If you can maybe try recording the guitar part and then the vocal part as doing them both at once (you did that right) throws off your timing and I can hear the uncertainty in you when that happens (yeah me too that's why I can hear it). Doing them separately has a lot of advantages for the studio, but also it forces your vocals to stay with the beat, rather than a dance of tempo.
And the mile from home song is sort of John Prine ish. I don't know if you are using your natural voice or if it's affectation, if the latter, you might try putting more of you in there because that drawlllllll does get tiring. yeah, Dylan pulled it off but heck he's a god and didn't always go full hick and a half.

There is some good stuff there, let it develop.
I hope this helps, we are all on the same journey to capture fire in a bottle.
And I'm learning too from doing this.
Old 18th December 2019
Gear Head

Quote:
There is some good stuff there, let it develop.
I hope this helps, we are all on the same journey to capture fire in a bottle.
And I'm learning too from doing this.

I cant get the mood or energy right when I split vocals and guitar. Hopefully the timing tightens up soon! The accent is a side effect of trying to sing high notes and fighting melody. I'm definitely trying to focus on making the vocals less jumpy. Your comments are very helpful, thank you!
Old 19th December 2019
Gear Head
Quote:
Originally Posted by jugetsu85 View Post
So while I've gone through updating my studio PC (went from an i7-4790k to an i9-9900KS @ 5 GHz ) I've also been thinking about how to improve my latest song. I noted that especially the clean background gtr got some negative feedback. I came up with something different with it. I would very much appreciate your notes on this alternative idea for the verses. Please note that there is development happening between the 1st verse and the 2nd.
Sounds awesome! Nice writing and arrangement. Only comment would be in the choruses:
- dip the treble on the kit or overheads (1-2dB)
- dip the rhythm guitars (1dB)

To my mind those changes would help:
-snare to poke through (it dips in the chorus)
-vocals to poke through (great hook, may as well feature it)
-bass/power/pulse to feel stronger and with more spine
-guitar solo to have a more pronounced arrival

Love the tones on bass and guitar. Snare is just a style call: I’d go a little less “sploing-y”, more gated effect.

It’s a great mix, well done.
Old 19th December 2019
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotWorms View Post
I cant get the mood or energy right when I split vocals and guitar. Hopefully the timing tightens up soon! The accent is a side effect of trying to sing high notes and fighting melody. I'm definitely trying to focus on making the vocals less jumpy. Your comments are very helpful, thank you!
Every live performer has had the same problem doing time lapse, but it's worth it as it forces the song into a form, rather than a free form, and it's such a blast to do it and you can fix parts with punch in and put different effects on voice and guitar. What works for me is laying down the guitar part first to a click track, but not using that when I do the vocals, so I'm reacting to the guitar itself, just like live, But heck, I know nothing.

The compressor helps with jumpy vocals. Given a good daw you can record the guitar then lower it in pitch a few steps down, sing it there, and then bring the whole thing back up where you wanted it in the first place. I'm an F bass and sing voice way forward to get that feel. Though in Pro Tools I've only pulled this off for a step (two frets) before it sounds too weird.

Good luck buddy, it's such a fun adventure with so much to learn, and I'm just a beginner too.

Last edited by Rolavine; 19th December 2019 at 08:31 PM.. Reason: fix oops'es
Old 19th December 2019
Gear Nut
Quote:
Every live performer has had the same problem doing time lapse, but it's worth it as it forces the song into a form, rather than a free form, and it's such a blast to do it and you can fix parts with punch in and put different effects on voice and guitar. What works for me is laying down the guitar part first to a click track, but not using that when I do the vocals, so I'm reacting to the guitar itself, just like live, But heck, I know nothing.

The compressor helps with jumpy vocals. Given a good daw you can record the guitar then lower it in pitch a few steps down, sing it there, and then bring the whole thing back up where you wanted it in the first place. I'm an F bass and sing voice way forward to get that feel. Though in Pro Tools I've only pulled this off for a step (two frets) before it sounds too weird.

Good luck buddy, it's such a fun adventure with so much to learn, and I'm just a beginner too.
I forgot an important detail, when you play the guitar part think but don't sing the lyrics. That works for me, and it's how I keep track of where the song is as I don't usually have written music in front of me while recording, heck I'm tripping over the cords as is.
Old 20th December 2019
this is just a rough something or other I put together whilst on a break, it`s not my usual heavy Dance music style, but I think it may have potential with some work, what do you think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdXsFh9B9vY
Old 21st December 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katherine_Alicia View Post
this is just a rough something or other I put together whilst on a break, it`s not my usual heavy Dance music style, but I think it may have potential with some work, what do you think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdXsFh9B9vY
Musically, it's very cool. The pad is a little muddy. There are some low mids in this that can probably be EQ'd a bit. But since this is just for fun, not a big deal. Enjoyable listen.

Enjoy your break.
Old 21st December 2019
Lives for gear

I want to thank a professional producer who, for whatever reason, has taken an interest in my music and has been helping me with my productions. He hasn't commented on this one yet (actually, I haven't sent it to him yet) but I am curious as to what you guys think. This track was a very different process for me and I'm sure it's a little rough around the edges as I'm learning new things.

Pieces Of A Life

Down in the dirt
I can see
What it's all
Come to be

I've been a fool
Way too long
Searching for right
Finding it wrong
Oh so wrong
Oh so wrong

And now I find
All around me
Crashing to earth
Pieces of a life not meant to be

Destiny waits
But not for I
Missed all the clues
Life passed me by

Do it again
If only I could
The question remains
Think that I should

Repeat Chorus

I hear them come
To take me away
Fighting to live
One more day

Repeat Chorus

Old 21st December 2019
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katherine_Alicia View Post
The Unusually honest in it's nature, perfectly named, song "On A Break" is a delightful piece that actually takes you on a break! Brilliant!
Though I am on my home made, legal in Oregon, see jeeusus tincture, and before this I was dancing to the washing machine, but don't underestimate the Market!
Old 21st December 2019
Gear Nut
Quote:
I want to thank a professional producer who, for whatever reason, has taken an interest in my music and has been helping me with my productions. He hasn't commented on this one yet (actually, I haven't sent it to him yet) but I am curious as to what you guys think. This track was a very different process for me and I'm sure it's a little rough around the edges as I'm learning new things.

Pieces Of A Life

Down in the dirt
I can see
What it's all
Come to be

I've been a fool
Way too long
Searching for right
Finding it wrong
Oh so wrong
Oh so wrong

And now I find
All around me
Crashing to earth

Destiny waits
But not for I
Missed all the clues
Life passed me by

Do it again
If only I could
The question remains
Think that I should

Repeat Chorus

I hear them come
To take me away
Fighting to live
One more day

Repeat Chorus

Please see my standard state of mind disclaimer in the above post!

Delightful, when that bit of blues went on the lead a 2:19 it's filled with subtle things that shows your level of 'IN TO IT'! Too bad I hated the lyrics, but only because I often feel just like that, you jerk! Really great depressing tune!
I'm begging to think we both use music as therapy, isn't it wonderful.
Have you ever written a good happy song?
Come on now, I know you can do it, just find your happy thought.
And I think I just gave myself some good advice too.
Old 21st December 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Please see my standard state of mind disclaimer in the above post!

Delightful, when that bit of blues went on the lead a 2:19 it's filled with subtle things that shows your level of 'IN TO IT'! Too bad I hated the lyrics, but only because I often feel just like that, you jerk! Really great depressing tune!
I'm begging to think we both use music as therapy, isn't it wonderful.
Have you ever written a good happy song?
Come on now, I know you can do it, just find your happy thought.
And I think I just gave myself some good advice too.
Actually, I have written some happy or, at the very least, goofy, silly songs.

Check out "Pig On The Dash"

Warning! This song is very strange.

Pig On The Dash

Driving in my car I'm getting a yen
Not for a goat not for a hen
Don't want a nut and don't want a fig
What I want's a pig

Pig on the dash (Where are you pig)
Pig on the dash
Pig on the dash (I want pig)
Pig on the dash (Fat pig)

I want a ham sandwich
I don't want a Manwich
Gimme gimme bacon
No I'm not a fakin

Oink, oink
Oink, oink (I see you pig)
Oink, oink (Come here you little fat thing you)
Oink, oink

Repeat Chorus

I want a nice pork roll
Put it in a big bowl
Wash it down with Taylor ham
Either one don't give a damn

Repeat Pre Chorus and Chorus

I should not be ridiculed
I will not be overruled
You will listen to me whine
What I want's a big fat swine

Instrumental Break

Pre heat oven to 350 degree
Baste well
Oh, we're going to eat good enough
(Laughter)
Come here pig

I want pig
Give me pig
I love pig
Yeah pig

Old 21st December 2019
Gear Nut
Quote:
Actually, I have written some happy or, at the very least, goofy, silly songs.

Check out "Pig On The Dash"

Warning! This song is very strange.

Pig On The Dash

Driving in my car I'm getting a yen
Not for a goat not for a hen
Don't want a nut and don't want a fig
What I want's a pig

Pig on the dash (Where are you pig)
Pig on the dash
Pig on the dash (I want pig)
Pig on the dash (Fat pig)

I want a ham sandwich
I don't want a Manwich
Gimme gimme bacon
No I'm not a fakin

Oink, oink
Oink, oink (I see you pig)
Oink, oink (Come here you little fat thing you)
Oink, oink

Repeat Chorus

I want a nice pork roll
Put it in a big bowl
Wash it down with Taylor ham
Either one don't give a damn

I should not be ridiculed
I will not be overruled
You will listen to me whine
What I want's a big fat swine

Instrumental Break

Pre heat oven to 350 degree
Baste well
Oh, we're going to eat good enough
(Laughter)
Come here pig

I want pig
Give me pig
I love pig
Yeah pig

Well I laughed and laft.
But the song is a few years late and needed to be titled:
wait for it timing is eveything ----
Bin Laden's last fantasy.
Old 21st December 2019
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagz View Post
I'm not a pro producer. But, these are things that I would try if it were my song...

Pieces Of A Life

INTRO - 0:00

0:10 - VERSE 1 starts as low strings enter:

The low strings should be replaced with a mean 808 bass (slow or no attack), beefed up with a sine wave, or stacked with another layer to give it sub-lows. If you insist on keeping the strings, high-pass them and low pass the sub layer. Stylistically, your intro is totally dark and trappy. But, it's too thin.

Down in the dirt
I can see
What it's all
Come to be

I've been a fool
Way too long
Searching for right
Finding it wrong
Oh so wrong

0:46 - The low strings need to totally drop out and the reverb should dry up in order to draw the listener in. Create contrast.

Oh so wrong

0:50 - CHORUS The drums have entered. But, they're wrong. they sound canned and out of place, IMO. I'd aim for something more organic, personally. (If you're going to have an acoustic drum-based sound. I'd be tempted to make it more electronic if it were my song.

And now I find
All around me
Crashing to earth

1:02 - HOOK Your track is sparse. So, you could fill the space with a swelling synth, some sort of white noise swell, or some filtered effects madness on the vox or another instrument in order to create a wash. Don't let it drown out the lead vocal. Sidechain it to the vocal and duck it if you have to.

Also, the word "life" or this whole phrase should have a repeating 1/4 note delay on it. Turn up the feedback enough to give it two or three repeats. But, make it disappear (total blackout) immediately at 1:16 secs when the swirly guitar enters.

1:17 - VERSE 2 Mean sub bass comes back and the vocals lose their slapback, becoming dry and/or unfiltered.

Destiny waits
But not for I
Missed all the clues
Life passed me by

1:32 - VERSE Bass guitar comes back in. It should be hairier and or rounder, with more low end. Overdrive it to get some harmonics and growl on it. Or, stack it with a mean synth.

Do it again

1:36 - Consider re-doing this line. The vocal inflection on "I" is a bit iffy. Maybe try singing it "straight" or experiment for a better take.

If only I could
The question remains

1:44 - See note for 1:36

Think that I should

1:48 - CHORUS Slapback on the vocal is turned on. For the repeats on the vocal hook, you can go crazier with the repeats if you want. You can even add extra delays/FX.

1:48 - TALKIE PART Slapback on the vocal is probably turned off. The vocal is re-tracked with a dirty, sputtery, lo-fi-ish walkie talkie mic or a mic fed into a semi-dirty amp. If you're don't feel like going to the trouble you can try to get it to sound good with an amp sim or an overdrive/saturation plugin.

Also, you could have a mixture of filtered dialog of different conversations ala Pink Floyd and soundscapey, synthy noise (use the synth that enters at 2:29) as this is said:

I hear them come
To take me away
Fighting to live
One more day

1:48 - CHORUS Slapback on the vocal is turned back on.

2:40 - Vocal Ahhs need to be re-tracked in tune, with three or four harmonized voices panned hard left and three or four voices panned hard right.

2:41 - HOOK Remember, 1/4 note repeats on the vocal hook. You can go crazy with the repeats if you want.

Pieces of a life not meant...

2:50 - Crazy vocal FX and repeats are automated down in level so that you end the song with the fx just the way you have them in the mix you currently have on Soundcloud:

... to be.
I've read that twice and I still can't figure out when to add the paprika?
Old 21st December 2019
Lives for gear

Keep On Trying 2003 ..
Attached Files

KEEP ON TRYING (New).mp3 (9.43 MB, 322 views)

Old 21st December 2019
Gear Nut
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjogo View Post
Keep On Trying 2003 ..
That was pretty well done, tasteful solos where the music got far more interesting, but the music seems stale, like I've heard it before, and I think, from ear one hearing, it's mostly just going back and forth between the 2 major 7ths in the root key, it seemed to hit the point of boredom at 30 seconds in.

Again, I know nothing and my own stuff takes forever and still isn't any good. I think your voice is a bit flat, I liked it, but I like Miles Davis trumpet too, I think it fit the song well but you might want to try a bit of autotune, I got a free one MAutoPitch that works well.

If you post your lyrics with these tunes it would be helpful, given one listen mostly to the music I didn't catch anything memorable about them. Like they seemed as generic as the song.

I think you did it about as well as it could be done, maybe some slidey horns could liven up the repetitive vamp, but it needs something.
Old 22nd December 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
That was pretty well done, tasteful solos where the music got far more interesting, but the music seems stale, like I've heard it before, and I think, from ear one hearing, it's mostly just going back and forth between the 2 major 7ths in the root key, it seemed to hit the point of boredom at 30 seconds in.

Again, I know nothing and my own stuff takes forever and still isn't any good. I think your voice is a bit flat, I liked it, but I like Miles Davis trumpet too, I think it fit the song well but you might want to try a bit of autotune, I got a free one MAutoPitch that works well.

If you post your lyrics with these tunes it would be helpful, given one listen mostly to the music I didn't catch anything memorable about them. Like they seemed as generic as the song.

I think you did it about as well as it could be done, maybe some slidey horns could liven up the repetitive vamp, but it needs something.
With this artist -- its always written and recorded in one setting ... we don't really revisit ...

Strummed his guitar ---wrote some lyrics -- started singing -- and then I added everything > about 2 hours later ...

We have 20 + CD's in this format ----One take --- whatever we come up with at the session

Have nothing like autotune -- don't even view WAVs...

Been on a Roland VS system since about 1996 ... not too modern over this way

Drums are almost always last ... and they are generally one drum at a time > on the keyboard ..sometimes I sit at the pads and track -- never a click.

Will look at horns -- think we are out of our 24 tracks on this one -- but, easy to MIDI sync the Samplers /Racks sequencer ..

thanks for really listening & all the helpful notes ---
Old 22nd December 2019
Gear Nut
Quote:
With this artist -- its always written and recorded in one setting ... we don't really revisit ...

Strummed his guitar ---wrote some lyrics -- started singing -- and then I added everything > about 2 hours later ...

We have 20 + CD's in this format ----One take --- whatever we come up with at the session

Have nothing like autotune -- don't even view WAVs...

Been on a Roland VS system since about 1996 ... not too modern over this way

Drums are almost always last ... and they are generally one drum at a time > on the keyboard ..sometimes I sit at the pads and track -- never a click.

Will look at horns -- think we are out of our 24 tracks on this one -- but, easy to MIDI sync the Samplers /Racks sequencer ..

thanks for really listening & all the helpful notes ---
I keep finding myself listening to early Dylan, say Gates of Eden on Subterranean Homesick Blues album, just his voice, a Martin D18, and lyrics that can't help but draw you in. Maybe we need all these complications because we lack talent. I've identified that as my biggest problem though I have a crappy studio, and know little of recording, by the going standards.
Old 22nd December 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
I keep finding myself listening to early Dylan, say Gates of Eden on Subterranean Homesick Blues album, just his voice, a Martin D18, and lyrics that can't help but draw you in. Maybe we need all these complications because we lack talent. I've identified that as my biggest problem though I have a crappy studio, and know little of recording, by the going standards.
We have a nice studio -- no problems there .. As I have said :: most our clients are based from the Dylan era -- a youngster is like 59 >> through our doors
Old 23rd December 2019
Gear Nut
Quote:
We have a nice studio -- no problems there .. As I have said :: most our clients are based from the Dylan era -- a youngster is like 59 >> through our doors
Sounds like I'd fit right in at 67!
I'm still trying to write at least one good song!
Old 23rd December 2019
Lives for gear

Quote:
Sounds like I'd fit right in at 67!
I'm still trying to write at least one good song!
I am at the stage where -:: - I would rather write 50 mediocre songs

Been recording /writing since the 70's ... opened this studio in the late 80's

We have many Soundcloud sites =wide variety of production & talent

https://soundcloud.com/dark-chocolate-big-sur

https://soundcloud.com/cjogo2

https://soundcloud.com/cjogo

Have no fear -- put something together ...move on to the next ...

Learned many years ago --- clients run out of funds-- there's only so much you can tweak ...
Old 4 weeks ago
Gear Head

Last edited by IGotWorms; 4 weeks ago at 01:42 AM.. Reason: mic distortion

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search