The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Thread  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending
Review my lyrics
Old 4th May 2019
Here for the gear

Review my lyrics

I would definitely appreciate if you could review my lyrics

Did you see the hoodie men praying in the night they was praying that the Veil be lifted from our trouble eyes that we would hear the truth and see though all the lies that we all have been Fed all our lives

We are sovereign and free we have the spark of divinity we don't need a savior we don't need a savior we are sovereign and free we have the spark of divinity we don't need a savior no we don't need a savior

Calling all humans to get off of your knees don't you dare be silent you got to speak what you please don't let the darkness keep you under it's spell we have what it takes to prevail

We are sovereign and free we have the spark of divinity we don't need a savior we don't need a savior we are sovereign and free we have the spark of divinity we don't need a savior no we don't need a savior

Got to get out of the fear and guilt control matrix don't get mislead by the lies you got to unin·doc·tri·nate yourself and read between the lines

We are sovereign and free we have the spark of divinity we don't need a savior we don't need a savior we are sovereign and free we have the spark of divinity we need a savior no we don't need a savior
Old 4th May 2019
Lives for gear

post again with the phrasing you intend to use instead of one long sentence

Welcome to the Gearslutz Pro Audio Community!

Registration benefits include:
  • The ability to reply to and create new discussions
  • Access to members-only giveaways & competitions
  • Interact with VIP industry experts in our guest Q&As
  • Access to members-only sub forum discussions
  • Access to members-only Chat Room
  • Get INSTANT ACCESS to the world's best private pro audio Classifieds for only USD $20/year
  • Promote your eBay auctions and Reverb.com listings for free
  • Remove this message!
You need an account to post a reply. Create a username and password below and an account will be created and your post entered.

Slide to join now Processing…
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search