The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
How to Write
Old 6th May 2018
How to Write

How to Write --- "A broad nibbed stubbed pen " --- A hit every time RULES from the 20's
Attached Thumbnails
How to Write-how-write.jpg  

Last edited by cjogo; 7th May 2018 at 06:20 AM..
Old 28th July 2018
Lives for gear
Thanks; you've renewed my appreciation for PCs. Sadly I am old enough to remember writing lyrics in a notebook and erasing (and re-re-re-erasing/adding) changes.
Old 4th December 2018
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by swilliamstodd View Post
Writing is not difficult. You must have a holistic view of the picture. You can write poems and books. I know a few students who use this site Best Reviews: Top Writing Service Websites | PapersBattle.com to write creative works. I think everyone can learn to represent. This skill comes very quickly. This is a life experience.
So much BS, so little little time...

First, if you're going to pimp your site, at least learn how to do it logically. If "writing is not difficult" as you claim, nobody would need this site. Further, your post only lends weight to the fact that even the simplest writing can indeed be difficult (clearly more for some than others).

Second, that site doesn't list anything to help "write creative works." It's a short list of sites where one can pay to have things written FOR them.

Third, your site is obviously geared to college students. Ignoring the fact that you keep encouraging students to pay others to do their work for them, this has nothing to do with songwriting.

Finally, the irony of pimping a site (again) about helping people write which itself is poorly written was also not lost on me.

In short, kindly take your nonsensical spam elsewhere.
Old 17th June 2020
Lives for gear

Man, this thread became a spam-bot magnet! I wonder why.
Closed
🖨️ Show Printable Version
✉️ Email this Page
🔍 Search thread
🎙️ View mentioned gear