The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Why don't we switch to 432Hz tuning? Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 7th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblue1 View Post

America's most famous Mason, Perry...
OTOH, it might be about the Perry's!

Take your choice.

Old 7th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:

America's most famous Mason, Perry...
Using the masonic face palm, I see.
Old 8th October 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen L T View Post

Shhhh!
Old 8th October 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12tone View Post
OTOH, it might be about the Perry's!

Take your choice.

Quote:

Quote:

Shhhh!
OK... I'm not really supposed to do this but here's how it works. Perry Mason is a reference to Admiral Robert Peary who didn't really reach the north pole because there is no north pole -- it's a big hole that Admiral Byrd flew INTO in 1947, entering Inner Earth.

But I've already said too much.

The Inner Earth & Realm of Aghartha

Last edited by theblue1; 8th October 2018 at 03:16 AM..
Old 8th October 2018
In addition to Perry Mason's author, Earl Stanley Gardner, another famous mystery writer of the era was in on the big secret... Dame Agatha Christie was secretly named in tribute to the inner world, Aghartha.

A lot of people don't know that.
Old 8th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
In addition to Perry Mason's author, Earl Stanley Gardner, another famous mystery writer of the era was in on the big secret... Dame Agatha Christie was secretly named in tribute to the inner world, Aghartha.

A lot of people don't know that.
Agartha Christie? Has a ring to it...

Miles was into that sh*t:
Old 8th October 2018
Lives for gear

[QUOTE=TREMORS;13554409]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiPiatra View Post
Theory has it that 3-6-9 are sacred numbers, according to Tesla. 432 is also considered a sacred number as it sums up to 9 (4+3+2) and the unit of minute, hour and day follow this logic (60 second-60minutes-24hours). Apparently to this three numbers everything in nature is reduced to, so the second fits well into this. Richard did a nice job showing this here: 13. Magnetism: Tesla’s Key to the Universe | THE NARROW GATE

/QUOTE]

Richard Kallberg's twitter account shows all the usual things:
anti-semitism. anti-woman. anti-lgbt. Mk-Ultra, Hollywood child sex slaves and The New World Order and some sprinklings of Jesus and it's just another typical alt-right 4chan poster....which is where all these "THEY are keeping ancient secrets from all of us" things always end up.
Nah, Richard has nothing against any group of people. Haven't read anything hateful on all those long posts he uploaded. I woudn't promote someone driven by hate, envy or resentment, as I'm not reading such people in the first place. However, when you see something like this on the $1US what is there to say?

https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evil...mason_seal.jpg

I mean, doesn't that look like the Star of David found on the Israeli flag with the Illuminati logo on top? Wealthiest masons are known to be of Jewish origin working in the banking sector. And below that...Novus Ordo Seclorum? Pardon my latin but I think it means New World Order. You can't make this stuff up. Come on...

Quote:
You forgot (or perhaps "forgot") to mention the masons - it's all about the masons!
It is never about the masons!

PS: So apparently Novus Ordo Seclorum meaning is closer to "New order of the ages", but I guess it's the same thing. "New world order" is more of a derogatory description coming from critics. So please do pardon my Latin.
Old 8th October 2018
Lives for gear

[QUOTE=AndreiPiatra;13557964]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREMORS View Post

I woudn't promote someone driven by hate, envy or resentment, as I'm not reading such people in the first place. However, when you see something like this on the $1US what is there to say?

https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evil...mason_seal.jpg
Hack off the end of that link, and looky what you get: a website full of hate, envy and resentment!
Old 8th October 2018
Lives for gear

[QUOTE=robert82;13558480]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiPiatra View Post

Hack off the end of that link, and looky what you get: a website full of hate, envy and resentment!
Which I'm not familiar with and didn't linked you to. Googled for a photo showing those linings along the dollar bill and posted one of the results. I don't care who else used that photo and to what purpose. Take a dollar bill and draw the linings for yourself if you're not happy with my source.
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search