The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Thread  Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced
Why don't we switch to 432Hz tuning? Effects Pedals, Units & Accessories
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiPiatra View Post
3 years ago I was in a place where doctors told me they need to put me on medication for the rest of my life. That is when basically I started to...question everything. Ok, so what's going on, I said? Is this medication really helping me if I have to ingest it forever, on a constant basis? What does it actually do if it's not going to...cure me of my illness? Isn't that why we take medication in the first place? To heal? Ok, so I started the digging. Came out that 1.Doctors are clueless regarding health; 2.The vast majority of drugs are NOT meant to cure anything, only treating symptoms. Holly smoke, but why, how can this be? Who is selling this, why are they allowed to do it? So, turns out that the vast majority of medical doctors are actually sponsored by the pharmaceutic industry, and doctors are basically their...employees. No way! Way! And even more...the pharmaceutic industry is behind the medical school curriculum for decades and decades! There is a reason why medical doctors know close to nothing about nutrition...they are never taught about it in the first place! You have a flue...what do I do, doc? Well, you'll be fine, I'm going to prescribe you some nice syrup and pills. He doesn't know anything about ginger and how amazing it works in such instances! Ok, if that's the case...what am I going to do? Is there hope, true hope? And there was...called Internet. Came across guys like Dr. Michael Greger speaking about plants and their wonderful effects, so I switched to Veganism 1 year ago(even though my nutritional journey started 3 years ago). And now I'm in good shape, lost weight, have energy, absolutely amazing. But, I haven't convinced anyone to go my route for better health. Not a single soul! I'm not very good at convincing people switching from bad to good habits. This thread is also a very good example for that!

Thing is...I do not care if you think I'm right or wrong on this matter(432Hz v. 440Hz). I suggest to do as I did with the diet...experiment and investigate for yourself. Maybe some people, like the pharmaceutic industry, are not interested in your well-being in the first place, maybe they have different plans(that you might not know of), or simply don't care, and this people have the means to change things on a big scale. I came to the conclusion that numbers are not something you can joke with(432 is considered very special by ancient civilizations). They may hold much more than what we're taught in schools. They seem to have a life of their own, and the capability to influence the future. The pyramids were built on this principle. And apparently(I'm still on it) some chambers there are tuned to 432Hz. This needs serious investigation, it doesn't look like a joke, this is not bitcoin, Iphone X, or PC vs. MAC stuff, this should be treated seriously and with caution.
I don’t mean to be insulting at all but everything u just wrote seems truely out of touch with reality.
Old 6th October 2018
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondog007 View Post
I don’t mean to be insulting at all but everything u just wrote seems truely out of touch with reality.
Id say some of it was sorta close
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondog007 View Post
No offense taken.

Maybe everyone should just re-boot their minds.

I would start here:
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear

Hey in this day and age of snow flakes and Trophies and orange slices for last place can we still start a sentence with “with all due respect” followed by any insult we want and get away with it?
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcecil View Post
Hey in this day and age of snow flakes and Trophies and orange slices for last place can we still start a sentence with “with all due respect” followed by any insult we want and get away with it?
'Twas ever thus (snowflakes, etc. not withstanding).
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear

With all due respect, which would be none, that’s a bunch of BS.

So that passes the no dumbass left behind rules?
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
With all due respect, which would be none, that’s a bunch of BS.

So that passes the no dumbass left behind rules?
Uh...

To what post(s) might you be responding?

...And to what (on God's green Earth) are you responding?

I'm not saying you don't have a point.

I'm just saying that I have no idea what it might be.

I have to admit that I'm more than just a bit confused.
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12ax7 View Post
Uh...

To what post(s) might you be responding?

...And to what (on God's green Earth) are you responding?

I'm not saying you don't have a point.

I'm just saying that I have no idea what it might be.

I have to admit that I'm more than just a bit confused.
OP and the idea in general.
Old 6th October 2018
Gear Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiPiatra View Post
so I switched to Veganism

hopefully your getting your b12(cottage cheese/swiss) and omega3. cooking with cast iron.
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
OP and the idea in general.
Okay, now I'm even MORE confused!

Here's a link to the OP:
Why don't we switch to 432Hz tuning?
I have absolutely NO IDEA what your statement has to do with what has been posted hence.

In my opinion, some of it was crap, and some of it was quite logical.

Are you really saying that ALL of it is BS?
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear
I am going to hater bait and say I personally feel that the OP (and the non-facetious supporters thereof) is/are, to my mind, "on the spectrum" as it were, and are not only attempting to pass off fantasy as fact, but also may need special help. So I am going to bow out and not attempt to make light of someone who is so out of touch with reality. I suggest any other sane persons also leave the field to the nutters but to each there own vice
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear

Just folks having fun on a Friday night. Unless you're west of the International Dateline, in which case it's already Saturday. Wait. Does that mean time is different in other parts of the world? So time is relative? Hold on a second here! A second? Wow, that's what this whole thing is about: vibrations per second! 432 vibrations (Good ones, I should add) per second, which is arbitrary, because it's already tomorrow in New Guinea - do I have this right?

Now everybody knows that time isn't really real
It's just your point of view
How does it feel for you
Einstein said he could never understand it all
Planets spinning through space
A smile upon your face
Welcome to the human race
Isn't it a lovely ride

- James Taylor
Old 6th October 2018
Quote:
[...]

Maybe everyone should just re-boot their minds.

I would start here:[INDENT]

[...]
Somos bozotros...
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblue1 View Post
Somos bozotros...
By far, the most intelligent post on this thread so far!
...Or in other words:
κωμῳδία, kōmōidía
Old 6th October 2018
We laugh now... but soon enough Dr Memory is looking into our eyes and saying, "I see you are a sailor..."
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear

[QUOTE=AndreiPiatra;13553384]Theory has it that 3-6-9 are sacred numbers, according to Tesla. 432 is also considered a sacred number as it sums up to 9 (4+3+2) and the unit of minute, hour and day follow this logic (60 second-60minutes-24hours). Apparently to this three numbers everything in nature is reduced to, so the second fits well into this. Richard did a nice job showing this here: 13. Magnetism: Tesla’s Key to the Universe | THE NARROW GATE

/QUOTE]

Richard Kallberg's twitter account shows all the usual things:
anti-semitism. anti-woman. anti-lgbt. Mk-Ultra, Hollywood child sex slaves and The New World Order and some sprinklings of Jesus and it's just another typical alt-right 4chan poster....which is where all these "THEY are keeping ancient secrets from all of us" things always end up.
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblue1 View Post
Dr Memory is looking into our eyes and saying, "I see you are a sailor..."
...So now we're catching on.

...And many others reading this are lost.

...But they were lost anyway, so what the hey!

...So what's the frequency, Kenneth?
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Okay, now I'm even MORE confused!

Here's a link to the OP:
Why don't we switch to 432Hz tuning?
I have absolutely NO IDEA what your statement has to do with what has been posted hence.

In my opinion, some of it was crap, and some of it was quite logical.

Are you really saying that ALL of it is BS?
Yes, the entire notion of 432 being more in sync with nature and the harmony of the universe and our bodies etc.. is complete and utter nonsense.
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Yes, the entire notion of 432 being more in sync with nature and the harmony of the universe and our bodies etc.. is complete and utter nonsense.
Okay, now I understand to what you were responding when you posted at Post # 516:

It would be most helpful when responding to a particular point, that you would hit the "quote button" (instead of just making a new post with no reference as to what you are responding).

Because you just posted with no reference, I thought you were trying to say that the whole damn thread was BS!

Now I see what you're getting at.
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
I thought you were trying to say that the whole damn thread was BS!
Such a claim is not that unreasonable.
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12tone View Post
Such a claim is not that unreasonable.
...Well, at least until the Firesign Theatre references popped up (and of course Post #530)!
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
...Well, at least until the Firesign Theatre references appeared (and of course Post #530)!
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
So What's the Frequency?
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
every 3.14168 posts
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
every 3.14168 posts
Is that you, Kenneth?

I just checked out your website:
Convert 3.14168 to Other Units
...It blew my mind.

You are one hip dude, Kenneth!
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Old 6th October 2018
Gear Addict

Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREMORS View Post

Richard Kallberg's twitter account shows all the usual things:
anti-semitism. anti-woman. anti-lgbt. Mk-Ultra, Hollywood child sex slaves and The New World Order and some sprinklings of Jesus and it's just another typical alt-right 4chan poster....which is where all these "THEY are keeping ancient secrets from all of us" things always end up.
You forgot (or perhaps "forgot") to mention the masons - it's all about the masons!
Old 6th October 2018
Lives for gear
My Illuminati can beat up your Freemasons
Old 7th October 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen L T View Post
You forgot (or perhaps "forgot") to mention the masons - it's all about the masons!

America's most famous Mason, Perry...
Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search