The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Description

Fusion is an all-analogue 2U stereo outboard processor created for the modern hybrid studio. Fusion introduces five completely new analogue colouration tools designed to bring the perfect combination of added tonal character, weight and space to your mix bus or stereo stems, with the detail, warmth and finesse that only real analogue circuits can provide. The SSL sonic legacy is built upon a much-emulated collection of analogue audio processing tools that have featured in generations of studio consoles; pristine mic pre’s, classic Channel EQ & Dynamics, the legendary Stereo Bus Compressor, the Listen Mic Compressor, and the unique SSL summing bus. Fusion takes SSL into a new era with the introduction of a suite of new analogue processing tools that offer exceptional tonal character and versatility. Fusion expands the processing palette for hybrid studio owners and is a superb partner for the SSL Stereo Bus Compressor.

Discussions

SSL Fusion

Hello, I placed a pre order for the Solid State Logic Fusion to add in my 2bus processing. My actual setup is the X-Rack Stereo Bus Compressor ,bax Eq, dangerous compressor and the pendulum PL2 Limiter. My question is where would you place the Solid State Logic Fusion in that chain to have better results? Thank you

View Post

Louder than Liftoff Silver Bullet first impressions

I've had the SSL fusion on backorder since early January, it's probably looking closer to March before I'll receive it as they seem to be in extremely limited supply. I'm planning on using it as a compliment to my Silver Bullet, not a replacement. I'll let everyone here know how they get along together when...

View Post

SSL Fusion vs Brainworx Master Desk

So what about Ozone 8 vs SSL Fusion then

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?