The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Description

The Grand Channel combines the warm and smooth tone sculpting Summit Audio EQF-100 Full Range Equalizer with the rich sounding and dead-easy-to-use Summit Audio TLA-100A Compressor. Having the two combined in a single plug-in makes adjustments easier, as you will often find that the compressor affects the equalizer and vice versa. By default, the sound reaches the equalizer before the compressor, but you can easily reverse the order with a single switch. When the EQF-100 and TLA-100A were designed, Summit Audio made sure to combine the finest of what vintage tube designs had to offer with a modern sense of how these units should stand the test of time. The result was remarkable, and today you can experience the Summit Audio grandeur in digital form, just reach for the Grand Channel! As a modern addition to the classic TLA-100A, the plug-in also includes Parallel Compression, Saturation Control and Low Cut Filtering on input or detector.

Discussions

Softube Ships Summit Audio Grand Channel and EQF-100!

Hi guys! howdy Today we're proud to release two new products: the Summit Audio EQF-100 Full Range Equalizer, and the Summit Audio Grand Channel Bundle for VST/VST3/AU/RTAS/AAX Native and AAX DSP! They're available from the Softube web shop and authorized Softube dealers at an introductory offer of $159 and $269 respectively, excl. VAT....

View Post

Softube releases American Class A console emulation

...be paid accordingly. That new Tube Tech MKII is like night and day compared to older plugins they make like Summit Grand Channel and Fet Compressor. I would take it over Cream or any of the Channel strip offerings Acustica makes that I've tried. The sound quality is top notch. I had been demoing...

View Post

Softube Console 1 WOW!!!

I just got a reply from support after a few weeks of waiting, so they are probably very busy. They apologized muliple times that they responded so late. So I think they will get back to you, hope you’re patient enough

View Post

Reviews

Nobody has reviewed this product yet. Have an opinion?

Video Guides