The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Discussion Highlights

Softube Console 1 WOW!!!

...should say though, I only use NLS in the summing mode, and rarely actually use the drive, I prefer the Console 1 drive for additional saturation.

View Post

SSL Channel Shootout (bx_SSL E, Waves, Duende v6, Console 1)

...SSL_Waves-E.wav Dropbox - SSL_Waves-E_stam.wav Dropbox - SSL_Waves-E_townhouse.wav Dropbox - SSL_Waves-E_waves-comp.wav (threw the Waves Buss Comp in here for an "All Waves" setup) CONSOLE 1 mkII (drive set to 5.0 on all instances, supposed to emulate default console saturation) Dropbox - SSL_Console-1.wav Dropbox - SSL_Console-1_stam.wav Dropbox - SSL_Console-1_townhouse.wav SSL Duende Native v6 (EQ on "E") Dropbox - SSL_Duende-v6.wav Dropbox - SSL_Duende-v6_stam.wav Dropbox - SSL_Duende-v6_townhouse.wav Dropbox -...

View Post

Softube Console 1 WOW!!!

Hey guys,i just updated the Console 1 software and since then C1 is crashing Studio one 4 (also updated).I can't open old songs with Console 1 inserted and if i start a new song in Studio one the daw crashes when inserting C1.Anybody familiar with this? cooge Thanx in advnce!kfhkh

View Post

Video Guides

Product Description

Console 1, the next generation mixer, is a unique centerpiece for the DAW based studio. The hardware lets you quickly switch between your tracks and control gate, EQ, compressor and more. The Console 1 software gives you the sound of a classic Solid State Logic console. Console 1 is not a DAW controller, or even a plug-in controller. It's a separate hardware/software mixer that works in tandem with your DAW.