The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys - I'm using an AKG c214, a NI Komplete Audio 6, and a Porta-Booth Pro. Should I definitely be using a preamp? Is the...

adrianPEDerson
replies: 6 views: 1,396
lostwars 25th September 2013

I'm putting together a remote workstation away from my studios and need a recommendation for some decent mixing monitors. They...

mixr
replies: 3 views: 1,511
mixr 25th September 2013

I do all of my music production (mostly midi-based electronic music) on my tower at home which is more than sufficient. My main...

cicatrize
replies: 1 views: 928
cicatrize 25th September 2013

I'm searching for the Little Richard, distorted vocal sound, for a project I want to record live. I'm just gong to record the...

TeleKing
replies: 2 views: 867
Crash 25th September 2013

Hello, I have a place in my house on which i want to use for studiobusiness... The idea i have is a following : -i have...

datafeist
replies: 4 views: 1,117
twentyhertz 25th September 2013

Hello to you all. I hope this is the right place to ask this. This weekend I am going in a studio to track drums for a...

TheNorwegian
replies: 11 views: 1,297
twentyhertz 25th September 2013

there's a fair difference in price between these 2 microphones. for anyone who is familiar with both mics, would you say the AKG...

macb3th
replies: 5 views: 3,618
macb3th 25th September 2013

hey guys! i currently run the aurora interface with the rme hdsp aes 32 PCI card. i would like to update my studio PC and all...

tape_attack!!!
replies: 0 views: 573
tape_attack!!! 25th September 2013

My understanding is thus,if both practices are happening in the same room its a no,no. Do you believe in this theory? Please...

clothears
replies: 47 views: 3,646
psycho_monkey 25th September 2013

Hi guys, I use Cubase 7 with the UR824, and really like the setup, but need 8 more I/O. I was wondering if I was better of...

Muzikarma
replies: 4 views: 1,450
Muzikarma 25th September 2013

I've already done my research into what monitors I should buy now within my budget and all fingers are pointing towards a pair of...

Agent_Trig
replies: 0 views: 2,557
Agent_Trig 25th September 2013

I live in China and I am desperately trying to get hold of a genuine Sennheiser e935 microphone. In China most stores that sell...

Scoox
replies: 20 views: 7,496
Scoox 25th September 2013

Hi everybody! I thought I should ask here before I consider buying another piece of gear. Here is my case: I have the...

BCS Ju
replies: 9 views: 1,733
Joel C 25th September 2013

Bonobo's Producer Masterclass video, making of one of his tracks in the Black Sands album mastered at The...

Diaz
replies: 0 views: 696
Diaz 25th September 2013

Hey guys.. To make a long story short...I moved from NYC to Tallahassee to take care of my sick father. I recorded a lot of...

macheavelli
replies: 0 views: 1,072
macheavelli 25th September 2013

Luke Bryan - That's My Kind Of Night - YouTube Check out this song by Luke Bryan. I have been listening to this song for...

DJCam
replies: 3 views: 1,139
SmoothVibe 25th September 2013

Hey guys, First time poster, long time lurker. Anyway, my band is going to begin recording their EP soon, and I was looking...

MBlakeman
replies: 19 views: 1,436
MBlakeman 25th September 2013
replies: 1 views: 344
funtez 25th September 2013

I have the original Apogee Duet refurb which I just got. Trying it a few times, it sounded beautiful. I just brought it with me...

bitterasacid
replies: 1 views: 645
DonSpacht 25th September 2013

I've been looking at a few older used KSM44's. Some are listed as simply KSM44 and some as KSM44/SL. Does the SL suffix have any...

MarkF48
replies: 4 views: 2,164
Malcolm Boyce 25th September 2013

Hey friends, First let me preface this by saying that I have done a lot of research on the subject and am only turning to the...

Yttims
replies: 2 views: 705
natpub 25th September 2013

I have seen many shootouts with four or five "high end" converters... Apogee, AVID, Benchmark, RME... Anyone know...

kirkbross
replies: 0 views: 598
kirkbross 25th September 2013

Greetings. I am seeking an affordable solution to converting 24 channels of optical from my RME 9652 to analog for FOH. All...

mikekay
replies: 6 views: 796
mikekay 25th September 2013

I'm currently using the Focal Twins with the Sub 6 and i notice a lot of newer mainstream Pop - Hip hop songs have a sloppy...

RickGobe
replies: 17 views: 1,471
Yuri Kogan 25th September 2013

Ok so I'm gearing up for my first live performance as a DJ. I'm going go DJ for my friend who is an emcee, so I will be DJing rap...

TheAmerican
replies: 0 views: 542
TheAmerican 25th September 2013

ok, so i recently built a custom console, and set aside 4 rack spaces in the table surface for my 2" machine's remote...

godcity
replies: 5 views: 1,176
rcb4t2 25th September 2013

So this is a thread I made for AKG C414 Owners/Users to have the ability to post their personal experience with the c414...

Musikz
replies: 26 views: 2,392
edwinhurwitz 25th September 2013

So I am just beginning recording again for a new project and I need to find someone to finetune/repair some of my gear. I have...

sroreilly
replies: 0 views: 861
sroreilly 25th September 2013

Hi there, I need a new good set of headphones. I'm mainly going to be using them when recording as i have to record in the same...

boftinya
replies: 1 views: 701
edwinhurwitz 25th September 2013

What's up Gearheads!!!! :) I have a question that is very confusing and completely foreign to me - so the SIMPLEST answer...

TheOfficialKezo
replies: 5 views: 627
MP90 24th September 2013

As individual sounds I think the Kick and Snare on Panic! At The Disco's 'A Fever You Can't Sweat Out' could be much crisper,...

BrettEffinThomas
replies: 5 views: 1,431
_Mark 24th September 2013

Hi - I'm using a Fireface 800 to link to a compressor - JLM LA500 in a lunchbox. Now when I calibrated to LA500 it was calibrated...

Craig32768
replies: 10 views: 1,654
Craig32768 24th September 2013

There are the Files to download Featured Video | Burl Audio | Analog and Digital Professional Audio Recording...

zak7
replies: 104 views: 11,819
RKrizman 24th September 2013

I am looking for VERY colored or gear with great and lot of character. Compressors and EQs. Any advices?

zak7
replies: 28 views: 2,715
tidalwave 24th September 2013

Hey everyone, I do a lot of home recording and aside from my Ensemble pres, the only "real pre" I have is a Great River...

KingExpresser
replies: 7 views: 1,004
conflict151 24th September 2013

My studio partner and I are looking to get a new vocal mic sometime soon. We're not unhappy with our results but we know that we...

Revson
replies: 5 views: 1,061
Crash 24th September 2013

Hello Guys! Some of you got the sample cables which is great! The promotional price is only good for another day or two so if...

hesu_custom
replies: 0 views: 727
hesu_custom 24th September 2013

Hi Fellows. I have a production room running pro tools and some analogue gear. All my mixes come straight from pro tools bus...

mucainsane
replies: 12 views: 5,241
in the red 24th September 2013

Hi gearslutz Ive been reading this site for a while and listening to lots of demos, and youtube videos about gear. Here is...

Kerchunis
replies: 9 views: 1,489

Here comes a bold statement. gooof Not mixing into an EQ filter on the mix bus is pretty crazy... ;) Please debate this....

SmoothVibe
replies: 8 views: 1,121
DigitMus 24th September 2013

As a mix engineer, pro or semi-pro, what's your prediction for the near future of mix engineering? Do any of you believe it will...

theveiv
replies: 90 views: 8,514
bcfromfl 24th September 2013

Classic question: which do you prefer? The Avatone CV-12 or the Sterling Audio ST69, if you could only choose one. For my...

_Mark
replies: 0 views: 1,639
_Mark 24th September 2013

Hi, I am looking at upgrading my interface. Right now I have an MBOX mini rd generation, but i'm looking at upgrading to possibly...

DJCam
replies: 1 views: 603

Hi there, Yes another monitor topic :s But with the help of some more information I'm hoping I will make a better choice for...

JordyS
replies: 11 views: 1,435
ArrowMcCross 24th September 2013

I'm looking to trade my Black Lion Audio AGB for a Serpent SB4001. Hit me up if you are interested. The AGB is in excellent...

Man of Science
replies: 0 views: 1,125
Man of Science 24th September 2013

Okay so my Motu Microbook is giving me grief (no sound output, but inputs show fine in CueMix) Despite MOTU's warranty being 2...

Amber
replies: 3 views: 579
Amber 24th September 2013

can anyone explain to me the best practise with re amping a guitar signal off a DAW ? How do i record the signal direct from...

ebulb
replies: 18 views: 1,991
e3p0 24th September 2013

hi there, i'm about to go on a long trip where i wanna do a lot of recordings. could anyone suggest a good preamp? small and...

steddybeats
replies: 11 views: 1,630
DJCam 24th September 2013
replies: - views: -
steveyraff 24th September 2013

If you record straight into an ensemble while using a urei 1176 for example. Would this make a big difference when you should not...

datafeist
replies: 18 views: 2,181
nosebleedaudio 24th September 2013

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search