The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi everyone, I am setting up my home studio and recently purchased a Rode NT1A condenser microphone and I now need to purchase...

Tallmaleuk
replies: 2 views: 2,988
mbvoxx 15th December 2014

I currently have an Emu 0404 USB and am considering upgrading to something more stable and possibly with better converters (more...

teachingking
replies: 0 views: 512
teachingking 15th December 2014

Hi everybody I've got a small diaphragm condenser mic (an old audio technica) plugged into my fast track pro interface that I...

ljudsystem
replies: 16 views: 1,075
sroreilly 15th December 2014

Evening, I haven't kept up with what's out there since I built my little project studio 8 years ago. I am starting to get some...

Disgruntled-Inc
replies: 3 views: 515
KFW 15th December 2014

Don't know if anyone is interested in this processor : Trinnov Audio ST2 Pro ST2 Pro | Trinnov Audio It uses also a 3D...

slutzwan
replies: 0 views: 677
slutzwan 15th December 2014

If you had this 2 bus analog chain what, if anything would you add..Apogee DA16x into Avedis MA5 into Neve 542 into Purple...

sourcefor
replies: 10 views: 1,226
jayson_p 15th December 2014

Budget: $300 (I know, SM57 is $100, but I am attempting to create a certain unique sound, low-fi bedroom r&b and I'm willing...

TheGuyCool
replies: 72 views: 2,784
Tone Laborer 15th December 2014

Hi... I'm running Logic Audio with a Mac and a single Prism Sound Orpheus which gives me 4 excellent mic channels. I record a...

rickmusik
replies: 1 views: 366
rickmusik 15th December 2014

Hi there, New to the board! I've been reading it for years but never signed up. Question on what your opinion is about...

RecordRecord
replies: 13 views: 658
RecordRecord 15th December 2014

For some reason I'm getting a different signal level on the individual channels on my mixing board compared to the master buss....

HSLand
replies: 2 views: 452
peat 15th December 2014

I got a pair of spare NOS Limiter cards from an old AbbeyRoad console that I'm gonna rack and Im trying to find the rotary switch...

HEINRICH
replies: 1 views: 909
HEINRICH 15th December 2014

I know it matters for digital DB25 snakes, but for analog does it matter if its the tascam or analog pinout? Thanks

Unknown soldier
replies: 6 views: 675
peat 15th December 2014

I remember these were in fashion in the late 90's… I'm curious if anyone is still using these for the vocal effect it does....

littlesicily
replies: 3 views: 651
littlesicily 15th December 2014

I know this is gonna be noob-sounding thread, but here it goes. I've been mixing for almost 2 years now, and am looking for an...

Takelsey
replies: 1 views: 426
Zargg 15th December 2014

I would like to buy these monitors. Might someone give me his opinion?. I only find this information in Gearslutz....

eamblar
replies: 11 views: 3,187
Phonic Tree 15th December 2014

I thought this would be very straightforward but I can't figure it out- I am trying to connect Roland TD-11 to Logic X via USB...

dc_r
replies: 3 views: 1,187
dc_r 15th December 2014

I have had the Zen for almost 2 weeks now. So far Im quite pleased with it. I was coming from a 16XAD setup. Setup was pretty...

Davidiliyn
replies: 0 views: 724
Davidiliyn 15th December 2014

The thing about Bo Rhap is that there are so many different and often contradicting stories. The 1995 SOS article, which seems to...

sebsebseb
replies: 6 views: 1,457
sebsebseb 15th December 2014

I have been contemplating building a LED display that is synchronized to MIDI clock and simulates the two-dimensional movement of...

Mmmmqac
replies: 6 views: 1,782
Grimace 15th December 2014

I'm relocating. I was thinking LA, but am cooling on that notion... What US cities have the best scenes for contemporary...

six_wax
replies: 142 views: 27,741
GearAndGuitars 15th December 2014

Hello, I have been researching the 'mixing' habits of the late Jerry Finn, but for someone who many speak so highly of, there...

riot100
replies: 2 views: 2,940
DavePiatek 15th December 2014

I've been offered an 1176 rev F for what I think is a reasonable price, but I want to make sure I don't pay through the roof for...

Jcc61
replies: 4 views: 719
Aural Endeavors 15th December 2014

Can someone help me identify this Rhodes two-pedal unit? My husband passed away and most of the gear in his studio was easy to...

colleenwells
replies: 2 views: 538
colleenwells 15th December 2014

Does anyone know if all the Studiopatch 9625 units have programmable grounds? Even earlier production units? I was reading the...

sasha222
replies: 1 views: 404
SRS 15th December 2014

Hi- Im listening to some converters by looping them(DA directly to AD). I had a Orion32 and it degraded my sound. Now i am...

Rea
replies: 89 views: 7,059
zigziglar 15th December 2014

I am looking for good bass traps for my home studio. Any suggestions on places in Australia to check out?

anth
replies: 5 views: 536
BigSkyAudio 14th December 2014

KRK Systems - Headphones KNS 8400 KNS 6400, Monitors, subwoofers, speakers, monitoring applications, room balance correction...

SunnyOctopus
replies: 26 views: 12,343
mathieujm 14th December 2014

Im in the market to buy a pair of nice unflattering mic's to mic my upright. My budget is $600 with taxes. What do you think...

Wordflute
replies: 18 views: 2,529
Abletonfacile.it 14th December 2014

Hi all, Hoping someone can help me with this, I searched the forum but didn't find any similar threads with an answer! I just...

IMJ
replies: 4 views: 1,643
Lahagensen 14th December 2014

hello there , im about to buy a new pre amp , i need a solid fat one , i make techno music , im gonna record most synths and...

minimalboy
replies: 4 views: 800
minimalboy 14th December 2014

Hello All, Hope everyone is well. -- So here's my issue: I'm in the process of building a basic home studio and also...

rkearns10
replies: 16 views: 781
21doors 14th December 2014

Hello my gearslutz friends, Christmas is coming and (maybe) time for buying new toys. My mane goal is to replace a casio...

teucimex
replies: 2 views: 1,123
ksandvik 14th December 2014

while there is a great deal of info on CAPI's stuff with far less opinions on the GAP 573, I've decided that I must resort to...

darryl2112
replies: 4 views: 1,264
chinesewhiteman 14th December 2014

Hey everyone! So I have an extremely n00bish question for someone who has been doing this for 10+ years. The problem is I've...

Matthew_savant
replies: 5 views: 984
Matthew_savant 14th December 2014

The synth is either a Prophet 5 or a CS-80, and I need a patch to play it right. Between Two Worlds Any ideas? I am...

Marzano
replies: 4 views: 828
mic monkey 14th December 2014

Hi guys, sorry for the dumb question, but just got a few hardware pieces in place and now need to know how to record audio...

Ostkin01
replies: 6 views: 547
indravayu 14th December 2014

I have purchased two AKG 414 B-XLS mics. One of them has a very slight rattle when it is held up to your ear. Is this anything to...

Hesh
replies: 7 views: 834
Hesh 14th December 2014

Ok, so.... I had previously been working with a DDA D Series console and a Tascam 38-8 track into a Teac 35-2b 2 track. I sold...

FollowFarnsworth
replies: 1 views: 590
FollowFarnsworth 14th December 2014

Monitor speakers are developed to have a very particular frequency response, wouldn't the hi/lo pass filters have a subtle...

snareman
replies: 1 views: 392
Granny Gremlin 14th December 2014

Hello fellow Slutz! I am looking for suggestions on the most durable sound recording equipment that could handle a 40 day...

Tanel
replies: 7 views: 529
Tanel 14th December 2014

Hi everyone, I'm new here so I hope I've found the right forum for this question The bass sound in question is this one :...

Halfsilk
replies: 0 views: 419
Halfsilk 14th December 2014

I took the plunge today and bought an API 5500... AU$3000 - my guess is they'll soon be AU$4000 if the local dollar keeps...

che_guitarra
replies: 19 views: 3,557
Aural Endeavors 14th December 2014

Hello, My name is prevalent and I'm 24 years old. I've been making beats for about 3 years now. And still running the same...

Prevalent
replies: 2 views: 463
Prevalent 14th December 2014

hi guys! I have recently listened to all the tracks of taylor swifts album 1989 and I really love the chorus layering of her...

florance
replies: 0 views: 643
florance 14th December 2014

Fletcher posted a link in another forum and it looks pretty interesting. I can't find any info when I search, just a ton for sale...

danbronson
replies: 37 views: 4,165
valeot 14th December 2014

Good evening Slutz! I'm planing to buying my first "real" LDC mic. I've been thinking about getting either the...

Attractor
replies: 9 views: 4,852
Heiko Dijker 14th December 2014

I'm about to begin a project with an alternative rock band looking to record an album with some strong 1950's character,...

pemberley
replies: 26 views: 6,661
bee 14th December 2014

I'm recording a string quartet and it will be a quick in and out session sandwiched between other groups so I want to nail this...

bernieesquire
replies: 0 views: 727
bernieesquire 14th December 2014

I used KM84s for quite a few years, then sold all of them in the early 1990s. When I pondered buying them again the prices had...

vitreouswindows
replies: 12 views: 1,069
Baz 14th December 2014

Hi gearslutz, I'm going to track drums for four songs. Where each of them it's slightly different sound/genre. From more...

Juraj
replies: 8 views: 2,022
Juraj 14th December 2014

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search