The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,331
Views: 2,331
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

What is the best 1073 clone? PO.

Pastor Obviedo
replies: 34 views: 15,269
Alrod 2nd April 2015

So I've decibed to go with the avantone cv12 due to all the good things I've been hearing and reading about it. I mainly record...

kerick23
replies: 1 views: 666
river 2nd April 2015

Hi, I bought a Sub phatty a year ago. I am playing vintage stuff like Pink Floyd and Rush and so on.. I find that the Sub phatty...

jakkkass
replies: 1 views: 416
eb7 2nd April 2015

Hi guys, Just wondering if any of you have experience using HK Audio Actor DX speakers. I plan to hire a set to DJ for my...

blanejmc
replies: 0 views: 729
blanejmc 2nd April 2015

1. It seems that 2 versions of the Sansamp Bass Driver have been produced and judging from their physical appearance it appears...

dialectic
replies: 35 views: 35,045
Benprogfuse 2nd April 2015

This is a great sounding album overall. I've been focusing in on the drums lately and am wondering if anyone can comment on...

undermind
replies: 5 views: 5,618
Deleted User 2nd April 2015

Hey all, I finished my Bachelor of Audio Production degree last June, and have just started charging for my services. One of...

tomdrumzz69
replies: 41 views: 2,745
kafka 2nd April 2015

Hey guys, Its been pretty quiet on the new Barefoot minimain 12 front. I assume its because there aren't a ton of them out...

Bgbari
replies: 3 views: 698
jlaws 2nd April 2015

The Warm Audio EQP-WA is $699. Some of the other brands that make this style EQ are a few thousand more. What makes the...

Gringo Starr
replies: 24 views: 2,252
nosebleedaudio 2nd April 2015

I am in need of a nice pair of monitors. I've been using a couple of different hi-fis as well as my ATHM50s for mixing and have...

fraserd
replies: 31 views: 2,875
4tune 2nd April 2015

Ive got a vintage EV RE15 and I've seen pics of john bohnam using these mics as overheads. I was considering getting a second one...

s.gray
replies: 5 views: 709
andychamp 2nd April 2015

I bought my first synthesizer a few weeks ago, an MS-20 mini. Overall I love the sound of it, but for some reason it's outputting...

hburd
replies: 3 views: 457
Scratcher 2nd April 2015

Hello! New to the forum here, so bear with me :). I just bought a Kurzweil PC2r and I would like to load the "...

Smoothcut
replies: 4 views: 1,067
cjogo 2nd April 2015

I seem to be the only person on the Internet looking to sell a Casiotone 401. Any idea what a good asking price would be?

MeltedMalted
replies: 0 views: 684
MeltedMalted 2nd April 2015

I was wondering if anyone could clarify the stereo feature on the newer El Capistan pedals. I know that I would need to open the...

gerby derb
replies: 0 views: 948
gerby derb 2nd April 2015

Got a vintech x73i used with power supply but the power supply says 220 on the back. Before I noticed this I plugged a 110 power...

Alexstcin
replies: 9 views: 889
Alexstcin 2nd April 2015

Finallycooge Slate Digital Introduces New Analog Hardware Line

Zargg
replies: 1 views: 697
Yummerz 2nd April 2015

Hey guys, I just bought a broken digitech whammy gen 4 off some dude for 20 bucks. He said the foot pedal was what was broken...

gabetetris
replies: 1 views: 945
gabetetris 2nd April 2015

Seems like a great product for live and in studio use, but not hearing much about it here on GS. Talk to me.

gravyface
replies: 1 views: 549
gravyface 2nd April 2015

Where do studios buy absorption panels that can be rolled around a large live room on wheels? Thanks in advance!

Chad Sterling
replies: 1 views: 383
phanlon 1st April 2015

Hey, so currently i have an ageing pair of Mackie HR824's and I have just moved house and set up studio in a small-ish...

Libra
replies: 2 views: 4,690
Libra 1st April 2015

When looking at mic pres, I often see the 48v switch in the high traffic area for fingers, either next to the gain knobs, or in...

Hillie
replies: 4 views: 446
LEF studios 1st April 2015

Hello everyone, Pardon me if this post is misplaced. I sent two pieces in for repair about four months ago. The...

gwm
replies: 0 views: 319
gwm 1st April 2015

Hey, I'm recording vocals in a very reverberant room and am often finding that between my beat up 414 and my SM58 that the 58...

myshkin
replies: 7 views: 974
myshkin 1st April 2015

So I'm looking at picking up a pair of these and wanted to know the Slutz' thoughts. Price seems decent, claims to be in...

Zixxer14
replies: 1 views: 558
claend 1st April 2015

I have a pair of GAP Pre73 mkll. One of the Mic Pres has a spiking sound both DI, and Mic Pre. Anyone know someone who can help...

DR Music
replies: 2 views: 388
DR Music 1st April 2015

Hi Sluts, can someone please tell me if there is a way to select the aux as pre or post on the Shure Auxpander? Shurely I can't...

arlette
replies: 0 views: 562
arlette 1st April 2015

I've been trying to get a nice collection of some out-of-the-box goto FX for my Synths. But it always seems I gravitate towards...

contramark
replies: 2 views: 674
Kiwi 1st April 2015

Hi, which would you choose? Thanks

BeHappy
replies: 2 views: 890
Will The Weirdo 1st April 2015

Has anyone compared them? Thanks kfhkh

foomki100
replies: 6 views: 1,673
macmuse 1st April 2015

Recently I bought a Shure SM7B and used it for a couple of days, but I noticed when handling the mic that it was making a...

sparky88
replies: 9 views: 1,161
kennybro 1st April 2015

I went to record some DI bass today, going from my bass > DI box > mic input of a Chandler preamp > 1176 > interface....

IMRECS
replies: 4 views: 883
kafka 1st April 2015

So I was browsing through youtube vids last night when I stumbled on a channel aimed at making really "vintage" sort of...

nick8801
replies: 21 views: 1,150
Rob Coates 1st April 2015

I have an indie pop band, and we are getting ready to record an EP. We are pretty well rehearsed by now, so I believe that live...

PVJesper
replies: 2 views: 384
mattias78 1st April 2015

Hey guys So I have this awesome board that I love but it needs a little tlc to get this thing sounding amazing. It needs a tune...

ScruffMcduff
replies: 0 views: 784
ScruffMcduff 1st April 2015

I'm using the Mackie U.420 Audio Interface. I'm trying to run Aux Outs into my external sampler, the Sp 303. When I do this, the...

CeeHigh
replies: 0 views: 320
CeeHigh 1st April 2015

Hey Guys, I recently picked up a Neve V3 with Necam Automation. In addition, it came with a 81 Series built, DOS Based, HD...

Cajun Bob
replies: 3 views: 1,146
meatballragu 1st April 2015

I have some old 1/2 inch tape from a Tascam 38 that I would like to have converted into wav files. Is there anyone with the...

btimney
replies: 2 views: 492
Ienjoyaudio 1st April 2015

Problem fixed (well sort of).

Kumbari
replies: 0 views: 293
Kumbari 1st April 2015

So have an old Yamaha MG102c mixer that I've been using for into a monitor speaker which has been working nicely enough for the...

Syne Cosyne Dan
replies: 0 views: 432
Syne Cosyne Dan 1st April 2015

Hey, trying to polish up our folk-rock acoustic duo, take the sound to the next level for gigs. Setup is two vocal mics (sm58),...

studiobuild
replies: 3 views: 510
Kiwi 1st April 2015

Apollo quad + new apollo v8 software = how do I get a good vocal sound while recording? I'm struggling with the music and hearing...

Royaldeadman
replies: 24 views: 1,470
waldie wave 1st April 2015

Anyone had their Apogee Ensemble modded by BlackLion Audio ? I m debating whether if it s worth it ! And as well as the Micro...

Derrick02045
replies: 42 views: 12,874
ocharlas 1st April 2015

Just did my first song in D box summing and I think i love the D - BOX. It made my crap sound fuller and way cooler. Please have...

Royaldeadman
replies: 0 views: 328
Royaldeadman 1st April 2015

Been awhile since I've seen a Toft thread (and I know there were plenty when they first came out) so I'm wondering how people who...

AllBread
replies: 123 views: 19,136
Robby in WA 1st April 2015

I saw this mentioned on another thread......... Is it for real??? The website has no contact and is minimal. If it's real, it...

drezz
replies: 7 views: 1,490
JoelH 1st April 2015

Long story short, I believe I have wax build up in my right ear and need to get it checked out/cleaned. There seems to be slight...

smoothjazz
replies: 12 views: 500
smoothjazz 1st April 2015

If one looks at freq response charts of any high end monitor (ie. JBL/Genelec/KRK, etc. etc. etc.), obviously they all have...

kojak
replies: 6 views: 811
SighBorg 31st March 2015

Hi, I just got a Fostex E16 with a 4050 autolocator but there is no cable for the remote. It seems to be a 20 pin IDE type...

skythemusic
replies: 2 views: 1,341
leftofthedial 31st March 2015

I would like to know if others who frequently record acoustic guitars for pop and rock music have a problem dealing with overly...

stoneblue
replies: 11 views: 4,478
jwh1192 31st March 2015

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search