The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Can anyone explain what does each of the PCM does? I've worked with a few of them, but I always gets lost in the models and...

laperlestudio
replies: 3 views: 708
laperlestudio 5th October 2015

I have two Warm Audio EQP-WAs, one of which seems to squeal... The thing that's really freaking me out is that the squeal is not...

prontold
replies: 3 views: 442
prontold 5th October 2015

What gear would you never care to own? I ask as I would never care to own a mixing board and anything that has to be rackmounted.

boombapdame
replies: 55 views: 2,101
Lipps 5th October 2015

I have been looking around for drum recording services online, and the one I am gravitating towards is Nashville Drummer......

kasperjensen
replies: 3 views: 489
bigbone 4th October 2015

Hey folks, I'm looking to create music 'on the go' with my newly acquired iPad air and need a portable headphone amp solution...

replies: 2 views: 495
thismercifulfate 4th October 2015

Novation just released Circuit - A portable 4 x 8 Pad Matrix Synthesizer Workstation with 2 Nova Series Synth Engines, 4-part...

stereobuddha
replies: 2 views: 1,716
Arthur Stone 4th October 2015

Just had a listen right the way through to Ryan Adams new record. Could be a work of genius and goes to show the integrity of...

aaronsmith
replies: 65 views: 5,299
telecode 4th October 2015

Hello, I'm looking for a way to "easily" record videos with really good audio to Facebook/YouTube I have great...

Mastering101
replies: 8 views: 595
DougS 4th October 2015

Hi guys, I'm embarking on my journey to learn to mix and it sounds like some of the best use LCR mixing as a general rule of...

guittarzzan
replies: 2 views: 639
uncle duncan 4th October 2015

I am seriously lacking in experience in recording acoustic guitar so if someone here could throw me a bone, I would be...

camomiletea
replies: 54 views: 2,096
Wayne 4th October 2015

Hi everyone :) I'm always reading where you have multiple Monitors for Mixing but I never hear mention of what you're using to...

jerrydpi
replies: 11 views: 571
Waltz Mastering 4th October 2015

Anyone know what mic this is which was used in Toy Story 3? Sorry the photos is not straight, just turn your head.

Jason rocks
replies: 4 views: 773
Brent Hahn 4th October 2015

From what I have read about impedance matching for audio and sending Low Z Output signals to High Z inputs being fine and...

lukasxpop
replies: 35 views: 31,496
279793 4th October 2015

This is a bit of a shot in the dark... I recently got a great deal on an analog recording set-up: Otari MX5050 mkiii 8 track...

sketchfletch
replies: 1 views: 414
sketchfletch 4th October 2015

OK, I can no longer hold on to some of this stuff... I have many reels of Ampex 456 2" and 1/2" tape, all used once,...

Denny McNerney
replies: 1 views: 632
Brent Hahn 4th October 2015

I had an AT4060 tube mic given to me but it didn't come with a power supply, so I am wondering if there is an aftermarket power...

teelm05
replies: 3 views: 694
teelm05 4th October 2015

OK, I could do with a microphone that emphasizes the low-mids to, er, mid-mids. Essentially the 500-700Hz region. Having had a...

binarymilton
replies: 15 views: 2,227
Michel V 4th October 2015

My center speaker is a Focal Solo and when I'm using it, after about 5-10 minutes of audio coming out of it, the woofer just...

NoctemAudio
replies: 2 views: 398
explorer 4th October 2015

Hello, Hope you are all doing great. I've been reading the forums over the years but never posted. I'm a vocalist. I am...

sp3c13s
replies: 1 views: 586
mabzmuzik 4th October 2015

I want to achieve the highest quality sound that I can through my home, but how close to studio quality can I get without...

Davai1992
replies: 85 views: 5,081
12tone 4th October 2015

Is the Muse Receptor still the go to solution for plugins on stage for use with keys and other midi controllers, or is there...

andy_i
replies: 0 views: 319
andy_i 4th October 2015

The 2500 is being replaced by the 2502, so prices are getting pretty good on the...

gehauser
replies: 0 views: 363
gehauser 4th October 2015

Thomas has stopped designing cool gear long enough to make and post some audio clips! cooge BC1-S stereo buss compressor BC2-ME...

Bryce
replies: 2 views: 953
Bichop 4th October 2015

Hello! I use the Tascam Mx2424 just as AD-DA converters to write into and playback from PC. The major problem is very noisy SCSI...

Valeto
replies: 0 views: 458
Valeto 4th October 2015

Hey guys really thinking about getting maschine but was wondering if that stock library is high quality. I do pop, r&b...

audioman
replies: 1 views: 467
chrisso 4th October 2015

I just got a Hofner violin bass, and I'm looking to replace all the white pearloid with a vintage cream look. However there are...

pairosouls
replies: 8 views: 487
drbob1 4th October 2015

I know that's a huge question... And one that is very personal, room dependant and all that jazz. Here's the reason why I'm...

laperlestudio
replies: 54 views: 2,783
rimisrandma 4th October 2015

Looking for a piece to give my vst instruments a bit of flavour you maybe cant get from an itb effect. I produce modern house...

Jonny_silva
replies: 1 views: 383
ImNotDedyet 4th October 2015

I'm curious what the standard versions of mixes to print for sync are? Obviously instrumental, acapella... Curious what else?...

YouCantHear.me
replies: 1 views: 366
Whack Doofa 4th October 2015

Hey everyone, Looking to buy a fuzz pedal, have liked the following, would appreciate your views and feedback. 1. Wren&Cuff...

stereobuddha
replies: 29 views: 3,567
monkeyxx 3rd October 2015

Just recently solved something I thought I'd share since some may have similar needs / problems etc. I have been wanting to...

shreddoggie
replies: 0 views: 453
shreddoggie 3rd October 2015

The deal is, I have officially moved to my new home on the web! The new location is capi-gear. The old store site will redirect...

jsteiger
replies: 39 views: 4,199
Decompress 3rd October 2015

Hey All, Since there seems to be no answer and I have been checking GS for quite some time now, perhaps I can finally get...

MVC
replies: 0 views: 774
MVC 3rd October 2015

I was looking for threads on the Mytek 8x192 and saw a bunch of older ones and nothing current. So I thought it would be cool...

SEA
replies: 34 views: 7,117
fifthcircle 3rd October 2015

CAPI store seems to be down, in the sense that nothing is "in stock" and no kits are available for purchase. Anyone...

captainate
replies: 4 views: 656
jsteiger 3rd October 2015

Please help me with this one! My audio interface is Lexicon IO42. When I connect a mic, there's a lot of hum in the...

Shahar15a
replies: 13 views: 841
rcb4t2 3rd October 2015

hi i've been using an old school emu sp1200 sampler for a good few years now with an outboard hardware mixer for a lofi sound. ...

brecknock
replies: 3 views: 841
fwet 3rd October 2015

The KS Digital monitors have a few testimonials on youtube, especially this one from Cassidy Turbin who engineered Beck's...

monitorlove
replies: 4 views: 2,298
Jens Siefert 3rd October 2015

Hi, I'm currently using a Scarlett 18i20 on OS X 10.10.5. I had a Scarlett 2i2 for some years and loved it so I upgraded to the...

knottyolly
replies: 1 views: 926
knottyolly 3rd October 2015

I have a chance to buy either device for a similar price. I'm after a decent mix compressor, or kind of a cheap mastering device....

analog greg
replies: 15 views: 2,983
analog greg 3rd October 2015
replies: 1 views: 420
LOLer 3rd October 2015

Hi, Whats the best affordable SSL Buscompressor Clone? Any opinions about the GSSL for example? Thanks

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 5 views: 1,306
Progmatic-Studios 3rd October 2015

Hello, I am looking for my next vocal recording upgrade. I'm looking to do male pop rock vocals. I currently have a Scarlett...

alexhager
replies: 21 views: 1,706
ChaseUTB 3rd October 2015

Hi everyone :) I'm looking at purchasing some used Monitors and I need your input please. The type Music I'm recording is...

jerrydpi
replies: 22 views: 1,371
uncle duncan 3rd October 2015

Just curious on workflow for this. I have 20 outs from my interface and a summing mixer, with TT patchbays in between. After...

808KickDrum
replies: 7 views: 644
chinesewhiteman 3rd October 2015

i have a pair of ns10m's i got from my bro in law as well as a pair of bose 301 series 3 i plan to mix on the ns10s can i...

CaptainMorgan100
replies: 0 views: 422
CaptainMorgan100 3rd October 2015

Hey everyone, just equipped the studio with a 196 tt patchbay from redco (R196-D25PG) and I am having some grounding issues. Just...

Thearch
replies: 0 views: 479
Thearch 2nd October 2015

I thinking about putting my LA2A in a wooden rack similar to this...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 2 views: 1,348
fwet 2nd October 2015

Anyone here used or using Digigrid Units? How are they? confoosed

Keyplayer
replies: 1 views: 683
ProPower 2nd October 2015

Hello, I was looking at getting a nice vocal tube mic and came across this mic on Craigslist. Haven't found much about it...

alexhager
replies: 1 views: 867
Me_Likey 2nd October 2015

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search